Featuring Tod Maffin, Julien Smith, Melonie Dodaro, April Dunford and more than 50 world-class speakers and trainers.
The event kicks off May 1st with early registration, orientation sessions and a huge networking party.
Get ready for the 5th annual Social Media Camp, Canada’s largest Social Media event!
This year’s theme is “Celebrating Innovation” – and that’s what will be happening as the brightest minds in Social Media gather in Victoria, British Columbia, for this annual 3-day event.
#SMCamp Early Bird tickets are going fast. Don’t miss your chance to save $50 on Canada’s largest Social Media Conference
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tod Maffin
- Julien Smith (New York Times Bestselling Author)
- Steve Dotto
- Dale Stephens (Author of UnCollege)
- Kris Krug
- Gary Mason (Globe and Mail)
- Melonie Dodaro
- Andy White (Sprout Social)
- Susie Erjavic Parker
- Robert Caruso (Founder, BundlePost)
- Lisa Larter
- Mike Gingerich (Founder, TabSite)
- April Dunford
- Viveka Von Rosen (LinkedIn Expert)
- Darren Laur
- Alex Glassey (CEO, StratPad.com)
- Janice Mansfield
- Sue Zimmerman (Instagram Gal)
- Sonar Moment – CEO Panel
- Erinne Paisley (Reynolds High SChool)
- Miguel Strother
- Joe Wozny (Author, The Digital Dollar)
- Blair Enns (Author, The WIn WIthout Pitching Manifesto)
And don’t miss the 4th Annual Social Media Awards gala event on May 2nd. Tickets go on sale in February 2014!
How do you use social media today, and how will you use it in the future? Find out at Social Media Camp 2014!