What is Winspiration Day?
Since the two founders started such an incredible movement, this year’s local event plans to live stream with Los Angeles, where Proctor and Sonnenburg will be celebrating from this year’s Winspiration headquarters!
Who is Hosting or Speaking This Year?
This year’s event is all about being inspired, and inspiring others. Attendees will hear from a variety of amazing people who have intentionally pulled inspiration from within and have benefited in every way possible. They want to share their stories of personal empowerment, community love, and the gift of nurturing what is already inside of each and every one of us.
This year’s Vancouver hosts and speakers will include:
- Catherine Rosco Barr of The Life Delicious
- Mike Cameron, CEO of Axiom Mortgage Solutions
- Adam Hart of The Power of Food
- Ryan Feltham, wellness advocate
- Doris Orr of Powerful Paradigms
- Trish Garner, BC organizer for the BCPCR
- Abel Koka, current UBC grad student
- Jackson Wu, piantist and student at UBC
Contact and Tickets
- Date: May 7, 2017
- Time: 2-5pm
- Venue: The Westside Grand
For up-to-date information leading up to the event, find us on social on Facebook and Twitter. To view the collection of videos taken in various countries across the globe on Winspiration Day, click HERE.
Remember: be inspired! Be inspiring! See you on May 7th…a day dedicated to inspiration.