- Sugar, Sugar– An old fashioned sugar cookie loaded with confetti sprinkles.
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip– The dried cranberries make it acceptable to have this one for breakfast.
- Classic Chocolate Chip– A true classic that brings back childhood memories.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup– With house-made peanut butter cups.
Growing up, moms always told us that we would have tummy trouble if we ate raw cookie dough – but with Quaale’s specially-formulated recipes, these cookie doughs won’t be a problem.
This unique cookie dough allows food-lovers to safely consume the “raw” dough. There are no raw eggs or unpasteurized ingredients – these treats are designed to satisfy the cookie dough craving.
Available for $6.99 in-store at Langley’s Well Seasoned or online
(ships Canada wide), each dough is packaged in a single-serve container with an accompanying wooden spoon to be consumed immediately (because who can wait to get home to eat their cookie dough?).
- Can I bake the Ready-To-Eat Cookie Dough into cookies?
- No, our cookie dough is made especially for consuming unbaked. It doesn’t include ingredients necessary for making baked cookies.
- Is your cookie dough safe to eat raw?
- Yes, all of the ingredients (including the flour) in our homemade recipes are safe to consume unbaked.
- Are there raw eggs in your product?
- No, all our edible cookie doughs are fully pasteurized.
About Well Seasoned:
Well Seasoned, owned by Angie Quaale, is a Langley-based gourmet food store, founded in 2004, and specializing in international and local hard-to-find specialty ingredients, spices, cookware and condiments. With a passion for fine food, Well Seasoned is a food lover’s one-stop paradise for fresh culinary delights featuring local artisan producers, weekly in-store cooking classes with renowned chefs, educational seminars, and insights into the most cutting-edge food trends and products. Well Seasoned’s website
also offers weekly new recipes for every home cook.