Rocky Mountain Flatbread is excited to add the new vegan All Plant Based Menu to the existing menu offerings at our Vancouver restaurants. The All Plant Based Menu features appetizers, artisan pizzas, soups, salads and organic pastas with gluten wise alternatives available for the pastas and flatbread.
Rocky Goes Vegan! The Highlights!
- From farm to table, all of our delicious pizzas, pastas, soups and salads are created with fresh, local and organic ingredients.
- Chef Oliver Zulauf has created a new house-made “cau” cheese and drizzle made from cauliflower which is featured throughout the menu.
- Avocado lovers everywhere, take note of the Avocado Veg Pizza featuring an avocado base, zucchini, red bell peppers, oyster mushrooms, carmelized onions, hemp hearts and balsamic reduction.
- Mushroom lovers will not be able to resist this menu which features the Mushroom Caps appetizer (stuffed with hummous!), Mushroom Ragout pasta, and Wild Mushroom pizza made with mixed BC wild dried & local fresh mushrooms.
- No gluten in your diet? No problem. Gluten wise is always at option at Rocky Mountain Flatbread.
- Nut free. Rocky Mountain Flatbread is a completely nut free environment and safe for those families who are concerned about allergens.
The complete All Plant Based Menu is available on our website along with all of Rocky Mountain Flatbread’s dining options. Visit rockymountainflatbread.ca for more information.
About Rocky Mountain Flatbread
Rocky Mountain Flatbread takes pride in providing sustainably produced, local food that connects farm, family and community. Visit our two Rocky Mountain Flatbread restaurant locations in Vancouver (Main Street & Kitsilano) or the original restaurant that started it all in Canmore, Alberta. Food court locations include Rocky Mountain Flatbread Express in Banff and Rocky Mountain Flatbread Food Court in West Vancouver. Visit rockymountainflatbread.ca for more information.