A Week Long Celebration of Health and Wellness Activations for Mind, Body and Soul June 4 to 9, 2018
- Monday, June 4 at 5:45pm: Leading the kick off, the ultra-popular Eastwood will lead a boxing and guided meditation session. Register online. *Bring Your Own Mat (BYOM)
- Tuesday, June 6 at 6:00pm: Brooke and Marisa have gained a cult following in Vancouver through years of teaching in the boutique fitness industry. Global Wellness Week marks the duo’s debut of The Money Maker Class – fun guaranteed. Register online.*BYOM
- Thursday, June 8 at 6:00pm: The future is tight with Tight Club ™, a Chinatown outside-the-box boutique lifestyle studio centred on inclusion, team work, healthy competition, personal development, and creative play with real life results. TC will be offering Tight Flight, a taste of all things that are Tight. Register online.
- Friday, Friday, June 9 – TGIF Double Header – TurF + RSVP 33
- TurF – The A.S.S. Class with Michelle Kuhnreich aka BootyByMich 5:15pm: Absolutely sleek & solid. This 50-minute class will leave you feeling energized, refreshed, lengthened and solid throughout your entire body. Register online*BYOM
- RSVP336:30pm: Back by popular demand, the fiercely fun RSVP 33. Feel confident and empowered, and connect with the community through dance. Register online.
- Saturday, June 10 at 9:00am: Set a great intention for the weekend ahead by joining in a sunrise yoga class led by Dr. Genieve Burley and the team at the Lululemon Athletica’s Robson flagship store. Followed by a grounding meditation lead by Carolyn Anne Budgell of Calm Rebel Meditation. Register online. *BYOM
*Locals are asked to BYOM = Bring Your Own Mat (please)
- Saje Natural Wellness Lounge will be in full effect for the Eastwood, Tight Club™ and Sunrise Yoga experiences. On June 4, 7 and 9, Saje will be supporting all tired shoulders, sore calves and anyone needing a relaxing deep breath with the healing power of plants, and of course a gentle healing touch.
- Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 8 at 5:30pm – Club Row Fitness is pleased to offer two free spots all week long for this “rowing workout meets a sweaty dance party at an underground club” using promo code CRXGWW 24 hours in advance.
- Type A Athletics at Club 4 Fitness Facility – Locals and visitors who never miss a workout and looking for a challenge will love Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver’s resident trainers at Type A Athletics (formerly known as 11 Training).Type A’s dedicated stable of fitness pros tailor sessions to body types and individualized fitness goals using a broad range of backgrounds and expertise: physiotherapy, spine health, group fitness, yoga, rhythmic gymnastics and much more.
Founded six years ago by Aksoy, this special day serves as a worldwide reminder to prioritize living well, a concept that encompasses everything from exercise and beauty treatments, spiritual teachings and ways of thinking, to the harmony between body and spirit. This social movement has no commercial purpose and is celebrated around the world on the second Saturday of June every year. Four Seasons has long pioneered health and wellness offerings, from the company’s first health club in 1963 to its luxurious spas and state-of-the-art fitness facilities today. With the same innovative spirit, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver continues to lead in health and wellness with a robust slate of week long programming commemorating Global Wellness Day.