Family Festival at Timberline Ranch
Come and meet our 45 horses and numerous petting zoo animals, enjoy a home-style hamburger, watch the live “Western Show,” try out the Challenge Course, and see if you can win a prize in the golf putting contest! Most activities are included in the small admission price. This is a great event for the whole family, aimed particularly at new campers who want to see the place for the first time.
- Saturday, April 23, 2016
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., rain or shine, come any time (expect to stay a couple of hours)
- Online: only $5.00 per person or $20.00 maximum per family – Register now!
- Due to previous years selling out, the event will only be open to those who pre-register online.
- Tickets will be available online until 4:00 pm on Friday, April 22, or until they sell out.
- The first 200 people arriving in the morning will be eligible for the Early Bird Prize Draw, in addition to the other prize draws.
Register here for Family Festival on April 23, 2016
Activities Included with Admission
- Western Show (every hour)
- Petting Zoo
- Prize Draws all day
- Climbing Wall
- Challenge Course
- Western Photo Booth
- Pony Rides (10 and under only)
- Team Building Course
- Hay Rides
- Face Painting
- Beach Volleyball
- The Game Zone
- Marshmallow Roasting
- Putting Contest
- Barbecue at the TR Grill (cash only)
- Souvenirs, T-Shirts, and Snacks at the General Store
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at each activity.
- Some activities may be somewhat weather dependent.
- Most activities have a limit of one visit per guest.