Reservations are requested to visit this oasis in Kaleden. Please note that there are only a couple of weeks left before visits stop and the real work begins at Krāzē Legz Winery.
The unique location contains shale and sandstone sediments, plant fossils and coal layers deposited by a large paleo-river system that was active 50 Million years ago.
The vines are hand harvested & minimally approached, leaving you with a refined taste of this unique terroir in your glass.
Our Tasting Room is now open by reservation for the summer season and practicing COVID 19 Protocols. Details as follows:
- Open June 27 to September 11 am to 5 pm (last booking at 4 pm)
- Maximum 6 people per reservation
- $10 tasting fee refundable with purchase of 1 bottle per person
- Approx 40 minute tastings
- Walk ins are welcome, but priority will be given to reservations
To make a reservation please call or email us.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
250-497-6957 or 250-490-6606