Pacific Sands Beach Resort in tranquil Tofino offers more than just flowers and chocolate with two packages that set the stage for romance. Located directly on Cox Bay, couples can reconnect from the comfort of the resort’s assortment of beach and oceanview rooms. Take a sunset stroll to Pettinger Point. Toast to Valentine’s Day by the in-room fireplace. Adventure together by surfing Tofino’s infamous waves.
§ Pacific Sands’ Romance Package includes:
· Your choice of beachfront and ocean view accommodation
· One bottle of Sparkling Wine compliments of Pacific Sands
· Two Pacific Sands etched champagne flutes to take home
· Local handmade Tofino chocolates
· Massage candle
· Locally Made Scented Bath Salts for Two
§ Stay Play and Dine Package – For those who enjoy cultivating connection over superb dining, experience the bounty and bliss of Tofino’s wild west coast, with Pacific Sands Beach Resort and Wolf in the Fog. The two award-winning brands have partnered to offer a Stay, Play & Dine package which includes:
· Ocean-view accommodation
· A bottle of wine upon arrival
· A $100 dining credit and a free dessert at Wolf in the Fog.
o TO BOOK: Call 1.800.565.2322 or visit pacificsands.com
“With Valentine’s Day looking a tad different this year, book now and celebrate the holiday later with a romantic getaway once non-essential travel safely resumes.”
Media release and image provided by Lucia Kubackova, Beattie Tartan. Photo credit: Timmy Mission