- It is conveniently located steps away from The Canada Line’s Yaletown Station
- It has a fun and funky lounge
- It has a top rated restaurant
- The rooms are cool and trendy
- The staff are ultra friendly and helpful
- They have free valet parking
- If you don’t have a car they’ll lend you one
- They can recommend the best restaurants and clubs in Yaletown
- They will greet you at the Yaletown Station and carry your bags
- It’s the best hotel in Yaletown
Whenever I’m in the mood for a quick weekend away, or a staycation, a trip to Vancouver is on my agenda.
For those of us who travel over from Vancouver Island we can easily hop on a plane thanks to Pacific Coastal Airlines and Harbour Air service to either YVR, and the free shuttle to The Canada Line, or direct to Vancouver harbour and the opposite end of The Canada Line at Waterfront Station.
Once there it is a quick ride to Yaletown and the Opus Hotel. The Opus Hotel is a modern, boutique hotel that has been completely renovated. The rooms are spacious with huge windows and lots of amenities.
Make reservations for dinner at La Pentola the great Italian restaurant partnered with La Quercia. For something more casual you will find numerous restaurants in the Yaletown neighbourhood just a short walk away. Why not try the Keg with their top floor open air patio, or Yaletown Brewery for a burger and beer. Wherever you choose to dine you will find lots of choices.
After dinner relax in the Opus lounge. Order one of their specialty cocktails and just spend the evening watching the world go by.