PINK BUB IS BACK
2nd Annual Valentine’s Day Pink Bub Release
You might remember that last year at this time, Haywire did an experimental lot of sparkling wine with a pink dosage and released it for Valentine’s Day. The wine was a big hit and sold out in just a week and a half. This time out, we gave the wine its own look with a new pearl white label finish. At just $24.90 per bottle; get yours now!
This wine is made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes grown in a cool mountain vineyard site near Oliver. It’s green-apple crisp and elegant with a slight cherry note, a lively and fruity expression of Okanagan freshness! The Pink Bub is also a true labour of love and is a tribute to the lovely Alison Scholefield, known as the Bub, Bubba, Bubster, or Alibubba in her early days.
Find out below how you can win a romantic dinner for two and view a list of retailers that carry the Pink Bub!
An Exclusive Contest for our Facebook Fans: Enter for a Chance to Win a Romantic Dinner for 2
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have THE perfect contest so that you don’t have to spend a fortune on this special day! Bring your favourite person to dinner on us (valued at $300!).
Read the rules and directions on entering the contest below:
1) Visit Haywire’s Facebook page and comment on the VALENTINE’S DAY PINK BUB video using at least one of the following words: Pink Bub, Valentine’s Day, Haywire, Love
2) We will choose a winner on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 for a gift card valued at $300 to your choice of restaurant.
3) It’s THAT easy — get started TODAY!
Online Contest Policy and Rules:
- Photos and comments submitted are entries only and do not guarantee posts to Haywire’s Facebook page or contest wins
- All contests are open to residents of Canada only who are 19 years of age or older, and who have not won a prize through Okanagan Crush Pad in the past six months. No purchase necessary.
- Contest end date is subject to change
- Winners are announced via Email and will have 48 hours to reply to confirm prize, unless otherwise noted
- Prizes have no cash value, are non-transferable, must be accepted as offered, and cannot be exchanged for any other products or services
Find the Pink Bub in the following liquor stores:
Blackcomb Liquor Store: #1–4573 Chateau Blvd, Whistler
Broadway Liquor Store: 1169 Broadway W, Vancouver
Burrard Liquor Store: 2401 Burrard St, Vancouver
Cheers Liquor Store: 109 E Victoria, Revelstoke
Clayton Crossing: 18789 Fraser Hwy #102, Surrey
Coal Harbour Liquor Store: 1218 W Pender St, Vancouver
Cook Street Village: 230 Cook St, Victoria
Cross Roads Liquor Depot: 6950 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo
Crosstown Liquor Store: 588 Abbott St, Vancouver
Everything Wine North Van: 998 Marine Dr, North Vancouver
Kalamalka: 2900 30 St, Vernon
Kitsilano Wine Cellar: 2239 West 4th Ave, Vancouver
Legacy: 1633 Manitoba St, Vancouver
Libations Dundarave: 2477 Marine Dr, West Vancouver
Libations Shaughnessy: 928 King Edward Ave W, Vancouver
Liberty Park & Tilford: #560 — 333 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver
Liquor Plus Cobble Hill: #49–1400 Cowichan Bay Rd
Liquor Plus Courtenay: #1002A-2751 Cliffe Ave
Liquor Plus Douglas: 2915 Douglas Street
Liquor Plus Duncan: #121–127 Trans Canada Hwy
Liquor Plus Royal Oak: 4468 West Saanich Road
Liquor Plus Saanich: #603‑3991 Quadra Street
Lucky’s Liquor Store: 3296 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo
Marquis Wine Cellar: 1034 Davie St, Vancouver
Steamworks Liquor Store: 375 Water St, Vancouver
Sundance: #7–3250 Village Way, Kamloops
Value On: 1450 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver
Village Green: 4900 24th St, Vernon
Village Liquor Store: 900 Main St, West Vancouver
Warfield Liquor: 870 Schofield Hwy, Warfield
Westminster Liquor: 1027 Westminster Ave, Penticton
Editor’s note: I love this bubbly wine and highly recommend it for your romantic evening or anytime!