Celebrations are Planned Across British Columbia
Be prepared: the 4th annual Malbec World Day is on Thursday, April 17th 2014, and 55 cities in 44 countries around the world will celebrate.
In British Columbia there are more than 40 FREE consumer tastings.
- April 11th & 12th – 18 BCLDB stores featuring 24 Argentinean Malbec-based wines
- April 12th – The following private wine stores will serve authentic Argentine cuisine and Argentinean wine samples
- Marquis Wine Cellars – 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – 1034 Davie Street, Vancouver
Everything Wine – ALL 3 locations from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- North Vancouver – 998 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
- Langford – 131-2401 Millstream Road (in Millstream Village), Langford
- South Surrey – 112-15735 Croydon Drive at Morgan Crossing, South Surrey
- April 17th – MALBEC WORLD DAY events feature wines paired with empanadas fromPanaderia Latina Bakery
- BCLDB’s 39th & Cambie Signature Store – 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Vancouver’s Legacy Liquor Store – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm – 1633 Manitoba Street, Vancouver
BCLDB celebrates all month long
Argentine Malbec and Malbec blends will be on display throughout BCLDB Stores from April 1st to May 5th featuring three “Special Buy” wines that are new listings in BC.