Who is eligible to apply for the HAWKSWORTH Young Chef Scholarship 2014 Competition?
1. Young Canadian Chefs under the age of 28
2. Young Chefs who have Red Seal certification
3. Young Chefs who are working full-time with a professional kitchen
It’s time to get going, only 10 days left to apply. Deadline May 5, 2014.
Photo credit: Jessica Haydahl Photography
Top reasons to apply for the HAWKSWORTH Young Chef Scholarship 2014 Competition
1. You get to compete against your peers
2. You get to “show your stuff”
3. The chance to be judged by Canada’s most elite Chefs
4. The opportunity to win a $10,000. Scholarship
5. The chance to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Young Chefs
In 2014 the competition will expand to include three regions of Canada – with Regional Heats in Western, Central, and Atlantic Canada consisting of ten competitors per region.
The top competitor from each region will advance to the Final Round to be held in Vancouver.
For details on how to apply go to http://hawksworthscholarship.com/how-to-apply/
photo courtesy of Jessica Haydahl Photography