MOTT’S CLAMATO BEST CAESAR on VANCOUVER ISLAND COMPETITION
2014 BC SHELLFISH AND SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
Show off your Caesar making skills amongst some of the best bartenders on Vancouver Island, as part of the 8th Annual BC Shellfish and Seafood Festival. Participating bars, pubs and restaurants will feature their signature competition Caesar on Sunday, June 22, 2014, at the Prime Chophouse and Wine Bar, 3:00 PM.
All participating businesses will be extensively marketed as part of the BC Shellfish and Seafood Festival multi-media campaign, and be provided a marketing and voting package to be integrated into their businesses and via their social media and websites.
1st Place – 12 months of 30-second screen advertising and racking at the Vancouver Island Visitor Centre Valued at$1000
2nd Place – Web ad on DiscoverComoxValley.com
Valued at $600
3rd Place – Web listing on DiscoverComoxValley.com
Valued at $250
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Recipes must be submitted with registration
- Recipes must be prepared using Mott’s Clamato and list each ingredient, exact measurements and the order in which the ingredients are used. Complete preparation directions must be provided, including presentation (type of glass) and any specific garnishes.
- Any alcohol used in the recipes submitted must be generic and listed simply by the product name, not the brand name.
- Contestants are provided with sample glasses and the following ingredients: Mott’s Clamato Juice, Lemon and Lime.
- Contestants are responsible for all other ingredients. Alcohol must be purchased from Prime Chophouse and Wine Bar. Bartenders are not allowed to consume alcohol, other than for tasting.
Caesars will be judged on the following: Appearance, Taste, Garnish, and Shellfish relevance. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will default to the best marks in taste then shellfish relevance.