This Isn’t A Spectator Sport
The Deighton Cup must be lived
The early bird already got the worm and the best Festival Ticket price… But there is still time to snatch up your ticket to the most stylish event of the summer at $65 regular price. (SORRY NOW SOLD OUT) This is no wimpy “General Admission” ticket, either. All Festival passes give you access to the Festival Marquee and Concourse, plus all of the entertainment and attractions. REGULAR TICKETS @ $75. while they last!
The Deighton Cup may be about embodying the theatre of the Kentucky Derby (hello, fashion!), but we couldn’t leave it at that. We’ve layered the day to tempt all of your senses:
- Feel the excitement as your horse rounds the bend, or when your carefully created look makes it to the Top Six in the Style Stakes
- Sip and savour a diverse mixture of cocktails, coolers, beer, and wine. Oh, and don’t forget the bubbly!
- Indulge in a menu selected and created by Earls restaurants
- Experience art installations created by local artists and curated especially for the event
- Dance to an event soundtrack designed for fun, and headlined by Frank Walker
Don’t be the one left looking in from the outside! If you buy your $65 tickets now, you’ll have over two weeks to put together an ensemble and gather your entourage. At midnight on Friday, July 5th, all Festival Tickets will increase in price to $75. And let’s face it, that is money you could have spent on another glass of bubbles or put towards the derby outfit of your dreams.
Don’t wait another moment, and grab your $65 tickets before they increase in price again – if there are any left, that is!
Saturday, July 20th, 2019
Media release and image provided by Deighton Cup.