CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH NEW AND FESTIVE EXPERIENCES AT ACCOR DESTINATIONS ACROSS CANADA
WITH PACKAGES AND ACTIVATIONS AVAILABLE FROM COAST TO COAST, CANADIANS CAN FIND HOLIDAY CHEER WHILE KEEPING HEALTH AND SAFTEY TOP-OF-MIND THIS SEASON
As the holiday season quickly approaches, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Sofitel Hotels & Resorts offer guests one-of-a kind seasonal experiences across Canada. Guests can travel assured knowing the Group’s ALL Safe and Well health and safety protocols are implemented in properties throughout North & Central America. From Christmas themed suites, festive treats, and holiday activities, Accor is providing a little something for everyone this holiday season.
Fairmont Banff Springs
- Christmas at the Castle Package – Experience Christmas at the Castle from December 15, 2020 to January 3, 2021. Package includes luxury accommodations in a Fairmont room, in-room decorated Christmas tree and complimentary self-parking. Recommended to book early. Click here to book. Registered hotel guests can celebrate the festive season by participating in various festive activities, such as holiday crafts with Mrs. Claus, a private photo session with Santa, skating and a snowflake scavenger hunt, and much more. Activities available through January 3, 2021.
- Santa Suite Package – Make this season unforgettable and experience the magic of Christmas at the castle with a stay in one of the luxurious Santa Suites, which includes a visit to Santa’s Lounge. Available to book from now through December 2020. Call +1 403.762.2211 or email email@example.com to reserve.
- Christmas Dinner in Santa’s Suite – Experience Santa’s home away from home. Enjoy a five course family style dinner served in Santa’s exclusive suite, available nightly December 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Christmas Dining – There are various dining specials at the Chateau, including a traditional Christmas three-course menu at Walliser Stube and Fairview Bar and Restaurant, and a family style Christmas dinner in the Victoria ballroom, and more. For dining reservations, please call +1.403.522.1817 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take Your Time Package – The longer you stay, the longer you save. Get in another day on the ski hill when you book an extra day at Chateau Lake Louise. Guests can also enjoy winter holiday programming at the property, such as a lakefront campfire, gingerbread house decorating, elf on the shelf, and self-guided winter adventures including cross-country skiing or snowshoeing to name a few. Receive up to 20% off your stay when you book before December 31, 2020. Available for stays now through to March 31, 2021. To book, please contact the hotel at +1 403.522.1601 or e-mail email@example.com.
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Festival of Christmas Package – Book your accommodation in a Deluxe Room and decorate your own in-room tree, create your own stockings and expect a visit from Santa. Hotel guests can enjoy hot chocolate, skate on Lake Mildred, and more. Available between December 23, 2020 and December 31, 2020. Starting at $404 per night plus tax and resort fee.
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Holiday Suite Package – Guests can enjoy luxury accommodations in the hotel’s Holiday Suite. Experience holiday décor, gingerbread houses, indulge in a festive lunch and Christmas dinner in The Harvest Room. Package Includes daily breakfast for two, valet parking for one vehicle, and access to the hotel’s festive programming. Available now through January 31, 2021.
- Nutcracker Afternoon Tea – With a special Nutcracker Afternoon Tea located inside the hotel or an Afternoon Tea To Go, celebrate the holiday season with loose leaf teas and signature sandwiches and pastries starting at $59 per person. To book call 780.429.6495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Dinner To Go – The hotel’s award winning culinary team will prepare a turkey or prime rib dinner starting at $500 serving eight – smaller packages are available. Menu includes mashed potatoes, fall vegetables, dessert, homemade bread loaf, scones, festive salad, Lot 35 tea and more. Orders must be placed 7 days prior by calling the hotel directly at 780.429.6495. For orders now through to January 3, 2021, ask for the festive desk.
- Christmas To Go Dinner – Pre-order holiday meals that serve 8 or 15 guests starting at $395. Choose from a large or small turkey, and enjoy Hawthorn Dining Room & Bar baked bread and whipped honey butter, garden greens, sage and apple stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, yule log, apple pie with several add-on options. Pick-up on December 24, 2020 and December 25, 2020 between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Order 3 days in advance of pick-up date.
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Afternoon Tea – Enjoy a modern twist on traditional afternoon tea with the hotel’s famous English scones, open-faced sandwiches, unique pastries and Lot 35 teas steeped and poured. Tea will be served from December 5, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
Fairmont Royal York
- Festive Meals To Go – The chefs at Reign Restaurant will prepare gourmet turkey and ham dinners serving 4 or 8 guests starting at $250. Meals also include kabocha squash and apple bisque, sage and onion stuffing, rosemary pan gravy, house cranberry and blood orange sauce, potatoes, root vegetables, pie and whipped molasses cream. Order by 12:00 pm on December 22, 2020 for pick up on December 24, 2020 and December 25, 2020 between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Order before November 30, 2020 to receive $25 off your order and a chance to win a two-night stay with the code EARLYBIRD. Five dollars from each order will be donated to Make a Wish Canada.
Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Country Christmas Package – Celebrate Christmas this year with Château Montebello. Package includes accommodation for 3 nights from December 23, 2020 to December 25, 2020, Christmas
log and hot chocolate served on arrival, breakfast and dinner at Aux Chantignoles restaurant, family sleigh ride and a private appointment with Santa Claus. Daily holiday programming will be available to guests. Rates from $799 plus tax per night. Children sharing their parents’ room receive a special discount.
- Holiday Getaway Package – Enjoy the traditions of the Outaouais region when you stay at Château Montebello. Package includes overnight accommodations, and breakfast and dinner at Aux Chantignoles restaurant with gratuities included. Daily holiday programming will be available to guests. Rates from $750 plus tax per night. Children sharing parents’ rooms receive special discounts off their stay. Available between December 26, 2020 and January 2, 2021.
- Disco Indoor Ice Skating – While hotel guests are sure to enjoy fun winter activities such as curling and snow sculpture workshops, the Château’s indoor ice skating rink is the real standout activity this holiday season. Disco nights and a sporty-shack bar with draft beer, cocktails and real Adirondack chairs, folklore music and sport memorabilia offer guests a memorable experience.
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
- Holiday Getaway Package – Hotel guests can expect a visit from Santa on December 25, 2020 and will be given special treats for Santa and Rudolph. Additionally, an outdoor guided Christmas tour will allow guests to experience Québec traditions and authentic character in Old Québec and Petit-Champlain. Package includes accommodation in double occupancy, festive menu served in the room, deluxe continental breakfast tray served in bed, meal gratuities, and daily holiday activities for all ages. Starting at $649 plus tax per night.
- Family Bonfire and Igloo Experience – Hotel guests can warm up by a bonfire while getting their picture taken by the hotel’s locally hired photographer. Reservations by one hour blocks from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm for $150 per family per hour. In addition, daily holiday programming will be available to guests staying at the property. For any questions, contact the concierge team at +1 819.681.7689 or at email@example.com.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Santa Suite – Available from December 18, 2020 until January 10, 2021, only one lucky family will have the chance to enjoy it over Christmas day! Offer includes breakfast daily for 4 with service, indoor parking and holiday festivity programming including a selection of activities such as arts and crafts, snowshoeing, ice skating, tubing, carriage rides, and more. Room is $659 plus tax per night, minimum two-night stay. The suite offers one king size bed and one queen size sofa bed. A supplement applies for the Holiday Brunch. Click here to book. Reservations by phone 418.665.3703.
Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile
- Renoir at Home – A true Québécois dining experience is available at home with Turkey To Go from Renoir. Offering a delicious and memorable meal with duck foie gras and homemade brioche and turkey stuffed with morels, chestnuts and cranberries.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Festive Feast To Go – Order a prime rib or slow-roasted, free-range turkey starting at $299 from Portobello Restaurant in Whistler’s Upper Village. The meal, which serves 6 to 8 people, includes several traditional sides such as a festive seasonal salad, mashed potatoes, candied yams, holiday stuffing, gravy and a holiday yule log. Available to reserve now for pick-up between December 20, 2020 to January 1, 2021. A minimum of 72 hours notice and a full, non-refundable prepayment is required at time of booking. To reserve, please call 604.938.2018.
- Christmas at the Castle Package – Designed for Vancouver Island residents to feel like tourists in their own province. Festive activities for hotel guests include hiking trails, a hotel scavenger hunt, and more. Rates starting at $299 plus. Free self-parking, $50 credit for dining or spa, and late checkout. Book for the night and stay for the weekend.
- Holiday Festive To Go – The culinary team at the Q at the Empress will prepare your Christmas turkey or prime rib roast hot and ready to serve starting at $399, or trussed and ready to roast for $374. Serves 8 to 10 people. Also choose from a perfectly cooked prime rib roast serving up to 6 people.
- Festive Afternoon Tea – Traditional afternoon tea paired with famous seasonal offerings and classic desserts for $85 for adults and $45 for children. Can also be ordered to go online or by phone for $65 per person. Available for pick up Saturdays between December 5, 2020 and December 12, 2020, and daily from December 19, 2020 to January 2, 2021.
- Christmas on the Veranda – Overlooking the sparkling inner harbour, gather round a fire to enjoy seasonal hot beverages, festive treats and s’mores! Outdoor heaters keep this enchanted space toasty warm and blankets are provided. Available Friday through Sunday from now until January 2, 2021 starting at 4:00 pm. Walk-in only.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Celebration Meals To Go – This year Notch8 Restaurant is offering more options for mains, customizable serving sizes starting at 4 to 6 guests. Select from a roast turkey, prime rib or Christmas ham with packages starting at $199. Menu includes brussels sprouts and pancetta, honey thyme glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, artisan rolls and almond cherry clafoutis. Call +1 604.662.1900 to order.
- Festival of Trees Vancouver – The lobby of the hotel will transform into a holiday wonderland with beautifully decorated trees to raise funds for BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. BC Children’s Hospital is the only of its kind in the province, devoted exclusively to the care of children. This means that one million kids count on the hospital for specialized care they often can’t receive anywhere else. Everyone is encouraged to participate by voting for their favourite tree, however, social distancing and mask wearing protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of viewers. A cherished community tradition, the Festival of Trees will take place from November 27, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
- Hashtag Holidays – Fairmont Hotel Vancouver has partnered with the creative masterminds at Koncept Event Design to create a unique picture-perfect holiday experience at The Roof. Guests can snap their best poses in each of the 10 themed installations, including the gift-wrapped room, the candy cane lane, and a shimmering installation. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Guests are required to strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines. Five dollars from every ticket sold is donated to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. Runs from December 7, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
Fairmont Vancouver Airport (For Plane Lovers)
- Holiday Suite Package – Celebrate the season with the whole family with a magical stay in Fairmont Vancouver Airport’s Holiday Suite. Includes a one-night stay in the largest and most luxurious suite, the Jade Suite, decked out in beautiful festive décor plus a festive welcome amenity, family fun activities, including a gingerbread decorating kid, breakfast in bed for four, late check-out and a $25 donation per night to Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Starting rate at $899 per night plus tax. Available now through to December 28, 2020. Please call +1 604.207.5200, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sparkling Festive Tea – For the first time ever, guests can enjoy a sparkling version of a Festive Afternoon tea from the special setting of the hotel’s luxurious 14th floor Gold Lounge. Set against the backdrop of YVR’s active airport runways and the North Shore mountains, indulge in a glass of sparkling wine along with a seasonal menu of savory tea sandwiches, fresh scones and a selection of holiday-themed sweets. Available December 5, 12 and 19, 2020.
Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry at Fairmont Pacific Rim – Just in time for the holiday season, Fairmont Pacific Rim has re-imagined the Chairman’s Suite tent, located on a private outdoor terrace overlooking the hotel pool and Coal Harbour, and the Fairmont Gold Lounge, located on the 20th floor, into a winter wonderland. These 2 unique spaces will be available now through January 1, 2021 for up to 30 people with featured cocktails from The Lobby Lounge. Call +1 604.695.5300.
- Christmas Dinner To Go – Bring your Christmas dinner in and choose from beef wellington or fennel citrus herb-crusted salmon serving 4 to 6 guests starting at $365. Meal add-ons include holiday spiced butternut squash soup, truffle mac and cheese, artisanal charcuterie and farmhouse cheese, and shrimp cocktail. Order before December 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm for pick up December 24, 2020 and December 25, 2020 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. To order, call the hotel at + 1 604.695.5300.
- The Pacific Rim Life Luxury Advent Calendar – Available for purchase online from now through to December 11, 2020, the Fairmont Pacific Rim’s advent calendar will be visiting virtual mailboxes from December 12, 2020 to December 24, 2020, for 12 days of gift-giving indulgence. From an overnight stay and room upgrades to food and beverage credits, spa treatments, and more, the inclusions in the calendar are valued at over $2,300. In addition, one lucky advent calendar recipient will be gifted the Golden Ticket item, one-night stay in the Prime Minister’s Suite (valued at $15,000 CAD). Limited quantities are available. Items included in the advent calendar have an expiration date of December 30, 2021. $1,500 per calendar.
- Home Not Alone at Fairmont Winnipeg Package – Guests can experience an unforgettable overnight including complimentary in-room movie, breakfast for four, desert bar and self parking. Children under 12 can dine for 50% off the regular menu. Available now through January 10, 2021.
- Turkey To Go –Take home a perfectly paired bottle of red, white or sparkling wine to enjoy along with your dinner. Choose from turkey or roasted CAB beef tenderloin starting at $255. An individual turkey dinner is available for $41. Menu includes a cellar vegetable medley, freshly baked rolls, apple and sage stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy and pie. To reserve call +1 204.985.6247, email LOM.email@example.com
Travel + Give Back with Trees of Hope Package
Between now and January 31, 2020 travelers are invited to embrace the true meaning of the holidays with the Trees of Hope package at select Fairmont and Swissôtel properties. A charitable initiative that supports local communities, the package includes savings of up to 25% off the daily rate, a $25 hotel credit and a $10 donation per night to the hotel’s local charity of choice. Advance reservations are required; cancellation policies and blackout dates vary by property.
Fairmont Holiday Gifts
Give the gift of Fairmont this holiday season with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts’ new gift bundles featuring four different gift categories. The Fairmont Signature Sleep Experience turns your home into a dream come true with hotel favorites including The Fairmont Signature Bed, Duvet (all season), Fairmont Linens (Sheet Set, Duvet Cover, Pillow Sham), Pillows, Towel Set and Le Labo Rose 31 Travel Kit ($4,200.) The Fairmont Robe Bundle includes two Fairmont white Gold Floor Robes and two pairs of Fairmont Slippers ($295.) The Le Labo Experience includes shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel, massage oil, bar soap, hand wash, and hand lotion in Rose 31, Fairmont’s Signature Scent ($421.) Indulge in head to toe comfort with the Towel Bundle and receive 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths to elevate your at-home bath routine ($98.)
Earlier in the year, Accor introduced cleanliness protocols and hygiene safeguards at its hotels worldwide through the Group’s ALLSAFE cleanliness label developed with the support of Bureau Veritas, a recognized world leader in testing, inspections and certification services. To offer additional reassurance to travelers as they head out on new adventures, Accor properties in North & Central America feature enhanced protocols and procedures implemented through its ALL Safe & Well program – a comprehensive health and safety program addressing every part of the customer journey. All protocols and standards are reviewed and evaluated regularly to ensure relevance and maximum efficacy, and are subject to vary by hotel and change based on the guidance of the WHO, CDC & PHAC, AHLA & USTA, and local health and government authorities. Additional information about ALL Safe & Well can be found online at www.allsafeandwell.com.
We strongly encourage reservations in advance. Terms and conditions vary by property. Other restrictions may apply.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,000 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 300,000 team members worldwide. Over 65 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFY) in the United States. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
For more information and reservations visit accor.com or all.accor.com
Media release and image provided by Sydney Torgov, Chimera Collective.