Liuyishou Hotpot Becomes the First International Chain
to Launch Hotpot Soup Base Packages
100% Made in Canada
Grab Your Favourite Liuyishou Flavours from Supermarkets across Canada and Enjoy Authentic Chinese Hotpot in Your Own Dining Room
Liuyishou Hotpot has launched 5 hotpot soup bases, which are now available at 100+ supermarkets and stores across Canada. Large supermarket chains such as T&T and H-Mart have made these products available at all of their locations.
All of these new soup bases are made based on traditional recipes, imported spices, local natural ingredients, and modern technology. They are 100% produced in Canada. None of the other large Chinese hotpot chains has yet come up with such quality products.
- Traditional Soup Base – made with 100% real Canadian beef tallow and 20+ spices and seasonings including premium chili and sichuan peppercorn, and based on an ancient recipe and the craftsmanship of a centenary inheritance.
Liuyishou Hotpot is a preserver of the craft of making traditional hotpot soup bases. Beef tallow is the soul of the traditional hotpot soup in Sichuan and Chongqing. Along with exotic spices such as Chinese red chili and Sichuan peppercorn, thoroughly cooked beef tallow releases a beautiful aroma and develops a complex, appetizing flavour, which goes even deeper as the cooking continues.
- Tomato Soup Base – is the ONLY tomato hotpot base made from fresh tomatoes in the Canadian market.
Liuyishou Tomato Soup Base is rich in vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, organic acids, and proteins. It helps digestion and micturition, and minimizes harmful bacterial growth. This natural and nutritious soup base is made for the health-conscious hotpot lovers.
- Vegetarian Soup Base – is made with real vegetable oil, which has unique, refreshing scent and flavour, and counterbalances the spicy components added in the soup base.
Liuyishou Vegetarian Soup Base exhibits a great fragrance and an incredible spicy taste which lasts long. It is popular among the new generation of hotpot lovers and foodies with a modern taste.
- Chili Pot Seasoning – is made with real vegetable oil and dozens of natural ingredients and has rich aroma. It is produced based on advanced technology
Liuyishou Chili Pot Seasoning is suitable for single and multiple uses. The flavour profile combines the recipes of hotpot, Sichuan dry pot, and other traditional spicy dishes, and provides spicy, stimulating, umami and aromatic pleasures to astonish all your senses.
- Spicy Soup Base – made with 100% real Canadian beef tallow and 20+ spices and seasonings including premium chili and sichuan peppercorn.Beef tallow hotpot is the king of the world of hotpot flavours. Liuyishou’s innovation of the new Spicy Beef Tallow condiment provides many layers of flavours and great nutritional values. Thoroughly cooked beef tallow develops a great taste along with other seasoning, giving hotpot broth a complex, appetizing flavour, , which goes even deeper as the cooking continues. Beef tallow does not only make hotpot smell & taste good, but also has a lot of health benefits, such as helping absorb essential vitamins and preventing unhealthy weight gain.
The hotpot soup bases are now available at all T&T and H-Mart locations in Canada.
Liuyishou has opened iShow Fresh stores
in Greater Vancouver
International Hotpot Restaurant Chain Unveils New Gourmet Food Store, IShow Fresh, with 2 Locations in Burnaby and Surrey, as well as an Online Store.
IShow Fresh, or 一手鮮生, is the new gourmet store concept developed by Liuyishou North America and offers healthy, safe, freshly pre-made specialty food products and fresh ingredients to customers at affordable prices. Many of the products are perfect for Chinese hotpot and home cooking.
All hotpot soup bases are made based on traditional recipes, imported spices, local natural ingredients, and modern technology. They are 100% produced in Canada.
All beef items are prepared with 100% fresh premium Canadian beef such as the thinly sliced premium ribeye, marinated beef sirloin and beef sirloin paste.
The beef sirloin paste, made with 100% premium Canadian beef and traditional Chinese craftsmanship, is one of the most best-selling items along with the shrimp paste and the pork paste. Always a popular choice for hotpot, the meat paste is also excellent for preparing traditional dishes such as fresh Chinese meatball and stuffed pepper.
The specialty products also include Liuyishou Sweet Potato Noodle, made with Liuyishou’s exclusive ingredients and traditional recipe.
“The team has developed all these unique pre-made dishes using the freshest ingredients and the signature Liuyishou flavours, “ says Liuyihou’s head chef, Wang Yinbo, “ now everyone can enjoy our restaurant-quality taste at home!”
There are 2 iShow Fresh locations in Greater Vancouver Area:
Burnaby location: Crystal Mall, 4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC (778) 789-0129
Surrey location: 16013 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC (778) 800-0970
New new online store is also available:
iShow Fresh is also available on ChowBus (@chowbus_canada) app for delivery.
About Liuyishou Hotpot: Founded in 2000, Liuyishou Hotpot has grown from a single location on a small street in Chongqing, China to over 1,500 locations in China, Canada, U.S., Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, France, and Spain, and become one of the biggest hotpot chains in the world. Currently, there are 14 Liuyishou restaurants in North America, located in Metro Vancouver (Richmond, Burnaby, Downtown Vancouver), Toronto (Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Downtown), Edmonton, Ottawa, New York (Flushing), San Francisco Bay Area (San Mateo), Princeton, Boston, Seattle, and San Diego, with 4 more in San Jose, Houston, Chicago, and Montreal in development.
Liuyishou (pronounced leo–ee–show) has received many awards including: Top 10 China’s Hotpot Brands, China’s Famous Hotpot Award, Renowned Restaurant of China, and National Green Dining Enterprise Award. In 2015, Liuyishou was ranked number 6 out of the Top 100 Dining Enterprises in China. In 2017, Liuyishou received the Diner’s Choice Awards for Best Hotpot Restaurant in Vancouver.
Media release and images provided by David Peng, Cool Peach Media.