For Personalised and Distinctive Service, Spa Bestowed Four Stars
Forbes Travel Guide has awarded Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler a Five-Star rating, its highest honour. Worldwide, 33 Four Seasons hotels and resorts earned the coveted Five-Star designation in 2018, setting the record for the highest number of Five-Star awards given to a single brand in the history of the Forbes Travel Guide Ratings.
As a third year recipient, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is proud to maintain the elite status of a Five Star property that consistently offers personalised and distinctive service to its guests. Each year presents an opportunity to elevate the guest experience with innovation and discernment. Four Seasons is the only Five-Star resort in Whistler, and the Spa at Four Seasons, rated Four Stars, is the only Star-rated spa in the mountain resort.
“To quote Isadore Sharp, ‘True Luxury will be defined not by architecture and decor, but by service.’ Here at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, it is the camaraderie, warmth and passion that is felt at every touch point that brings guests back year after year. For us, excellence means surpassing each guest’s highest levels of expectation and consistently providing intuitive personal service. Ultimately this award is a testament to our people, our team – from the front line to the back of the house and administration, we all strive to offer exceptional experiences to each guest. We are honoured and humbled to be a Forbes Five Star Resort,” says Joerg Rodig, General Manager.
|Meet the people behind Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler and their impeccable service standards through the eyes of Resort Mascot, Maola|
Star Ratings are awarded by a team of anonymous professional inspectors. In the words of Forbes Travel Guide, its inspectors “travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants and spas against up to 800 objective standards.” Star ratings ultimately emphasise quality of service. Five-Star properties are defined as “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.”
Forbes Travel Guide rates properties in 50 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The 33 Four Seasons properties that earned Five Stars in 2018 are:
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre
- Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
- Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva
- Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou
- Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Four Seasons Hotel New York
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
- Four Seasons Hotel Pudong, Shanghai
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
Star ratings are awarded by a team of anonymous professional inspectors who travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants and spas based on 900 objective standards. Star ratings ultimately emphasise quality of service. Five Star properties are defined as “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.”
About Forbes Travel Guide
Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. The company’s annual Star Ratings, reviews and daily travel stories help discerning travellers select the world’s best luxury experiences.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler:
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is one of North America’s top mountain resorts having been named Whistler’s only Forbes Five Star Resort. In addition to world-class skiing, this award winning Four Seasons Mountain Resort offers the ultimate year-round getaway in an enviable location, as well as fine dining, luxurious spa retreats and après ski offerings. With the Resorts’ signature amenities and renowned, personalized service, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is in a class of its own among mountain destinations.