Vancouver Craft Beer Week, photo by Christine McAvoy
The most anticipated craft beer and cider festival in Western Canada returns to the PNE Fairgrounds June 2 and 3, 2018, for a full weekend of live music, food, art, craft beer and cider, games and good times. The ninth annual Vancouver Craft Beer Week Festival (VCBW) caps off a 10-day citywide celebration of craft beer culture and community, running May 25 to June 3. For a complete list of VCBW citywide events, visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.
VCBW 2018 Festival Highlights
• 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders
• Festivalgoers can create a list of must-try breweries and favourite standout beers in advance through the VCBW website
• More food trucks
• BC Ale Trail-er pouring 8 or more craft breweries from the furthest reaches of B.C.’s Ale Trail
• Craft Beer Market lounge and games area
• BC Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row featuring 10 cideries pouring 16 different ciders
• United States Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner three years in a row. They are crossing the border to pour 30+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada
• Live interactive painting with Vancouver Mural Festival
• Floral leis and crown-making from the Leis de Buds solar powered flower bus
• Dedicated Evo valet parking
• Live music lineup includes DJ Hebegebe, Dakota Pearl, the Prettys, Youngblood, Mark Woodyard & Friends, the Great Speckled Fritillary, the Spillionaires, Tanglers and GI Blunt
VCBW 2018 Festival
• Saturday, June 2 from 2p.m. to 7p.m., and Sunday, June 3 from 12p.m. to 5p.m. at the PNE Fairgrounds, Vancouver. Single day, weekend passes and VIP tickets available now at VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com starting at $39.
Vancouver Craft Beer Week is committed to providing a safe space for all to enjoy and ensuring that craft beer is promoted and appreciated responsibly by adults. All volunteers, staff, and attendees should experience VCBW free from harassment, assault or intimidation—any such behavior will not be tolerated. As with all VCBW events, Serving It Right rules apply—attendees must be 19+ years of age and provide two pieces of ID. VCBW guests are reminded to drink responsibly and plan a safe ride home. For more information about VCBW and to purchase tickets, visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.
About Vancouver Craft Beer Week
Now entering its ninth successful year, Vancouver Craft Beer Week (VCBW) has become the most anticipated craft beer and cider festival in Western Canada. VCBW has evolved from Canada’s first-ever craft beer week into a cultural engine that showcases music, food, art, and craft beer at events across the city starting the last Friday in May every year. VCBW 2018 kicks off on Friday, May 25, continuing throughout the week and culminating at the historic PNE fairgrounds on Saturday, June 2 and Sunday, June 3 where over 100 craft breweries and cideries will be pouring more than 300 beers and ciders. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.