Mon Paris Pâtisserie brightens holiday celebrations with exquisite chocolates and desserts
Charming chocolate creations, pastries and cakes adorn Mon Paris Pâtisserie (4396 Beresford St., Burnaby). Sweetening the season with her gorgeous new holiday collection, Mon Paris owner and pastry chef, Elena Krasnova has brought back a few must-have signature treats in addition to her delicious new festive offerings. Playful chocolate characters, delightful stocking stuffers, lavish advent calendars and an exclusive lineup of decadent Yule logs are available now until Christmas at Mon Paris.
Yule logs (serves eight)
• Pistachio raspberry, $38: raspberry jelly with pistachio bavaroise, crunch, cream and biscuit.
• Redcurrant vanilla, $38: organic redcurrant jelly, Japanese biscuit with vanilla crème mousseline.
• Log exotique, $42: orange marmalade and biscuit, passion fruit, banana and mango crème brûlée, with dark chocolate mousse.
Mon Paris 2019 yule logs, photo Nora Hamade.
Holiday chocolate gifts
• Chocolate tree, $23: milk or dark chocolate, with a variety of nuts and dried fruits.
• Milk chocolate Rudolph, $18: made with real milk chocolate.
• Chocolate poinsettia flowerpot, $15.50: milk, dark and ruby chocolate.
• Chocolate ornament, $14.50: milk or dark chocolate ornaments decorated with an elf, snowman or ornate design, with signature truffles.
• Chocolate baskets with ornaments, $58: milk chocolate basket with two ornate milk or dark chocolate ornaments filled with signature truffles.
• Advent calendar, $24: behind each day hides one of five premium Belgian chocolates (white, milk, dark, caramel and ruby).
• Chocolate stocking stuffers, $2.95: Christmas tree and gingerbread men shaped milk chocolates.
• Chocolate Santa hat bonbons, $1.70: dark chocolate filled with cranberry ganache
Mon Paris 2019 chocolate stocking stuffers, photo Nora Hamade.
The 2019 holiday collection is available now at Mon Paris Pâtisserie. Yule logs can be ordered in advance for pickup on Dec. 22, 23 and 24, 2019. Orders for Yule logs, holiday collection treats, boxes of macarons and Belgian chocolate bonbons can be made online, in-person at Mon Paris, through email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-564-5665.
About Elena Krasnova
Born in Russia, Chef Elena moved to Vancouver in her early twenties where she attended university, collecting several degrees—including accounting—prior to pursuing a career in pastry. Realizing that number-crunching wasn’t for her, she plunged into her true passion, moving to Paris to study at the famed Ferrandi l’Ecole de Gastronomie before working at France’s oldest and most storied patisserie, Dalloyau. Elena brought her international experience home to B.C. with the launch of Mon Paris Pâtisserie in January of 2017.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie
Address: 4396 Beresford St, Burnaby B.C.
Media release and images provided by Katharine Manson, Katharine Manson Communications