Available for groups of four or 10 people with a hankering for the best vegan, vegetarian and ‘flexitarian’ fare, each ‘Beetbox’ offers a ready to eat homespun holiday feast perfect for all types of parties and hangouts, and includes:
- Plant-Based Burgers with Cheese (plant-based patty, Thousand Islands aquafaba, iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles);
- Seitan Fried Chick-Un Sandwiches (breaded and fried seitan, miso ‘aioli’, shaved cabbage, spicy pickled cabbage);
- Brussels Sprouts (pumpkin seed dukkah);
- Tempura Onion Rings (curry tempura batter, sweet white onions, chipotle ‘aioli’);
- Roasted Delicata Squash (kimchi ranch, poppy seeds);
- Roasted Beet Salad (shaved beets, arugula, shaved fennel, candied pecans, granny smith apple, maple dressing, dill, horseradish);
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies;
- $5 Gift Card.
Opened in October in the heart of Vancouver’s West End at 1074 Davie Street, Beetbox is the latest project for industry veterans GM/Co-owner Justin Tisdall and Chef/Co-owner Bryan Satterford and is a unique counter-service concept offering a menu of mouthwatering, taste-forward meat alternatives for lunch, dinner and late-night noshing as well as take-out and delivery via DoorDash and Foodora.
1074 Davie Street, Vancouver BC V6E 1M3 | Hours: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday to Thursday | 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Holiday Hours: Closed December 24 through 26 and January 1.