Probably one of the most flexible wine clubs you will ever join. Not surprising from the group who thrive on chaos. Mayhem Winery make it easy to join and you know you are going to enjoy all of their wines. Receiving their new releases will be the highlight of your day, week and month!
Club Mayhem is two shipments of six bottles, delivered twice per year, but unlike many clubs you can completely customize your case to pick the wines you’d like or go with the winemaker’s choice. It is also easy to skip a shipment, change your ship date, add more wine, pick up or have delivered. In short, a little chaos and anarchy are welcomed. The next shipment is in May and it will focus on their new releases: 2019 Rose, 2019 Sauvignon Blanc and the 2019 Riesling.
Doesn’t that sound incredible? This is a wine club for people who worry about commitment but at the same time love BC wine and want to show their support for the BC Wine Industry.
Welcome Club Mayhem to our #JointheClub campaign. Timing is everything! All we can say is “what’s not to love?”
Club Mayhem is a great club, that’s not really a club, it’s more a gathering of friends who love wine. Break all the rules!
NO FEES TO JOIN. PICK THE WINES YOU WANT. GET THE SHIP DATES YOU NEED.
Here’s how it works:
- 2 shipments per year. 6 bottles each shipment. There is also the option to pick up if you are in the area.
- You are free to add on any other available wines to your club shipment.
- Club members are the first to receive the new releases.
- Customize the wines in your case OR stick with the curated selections of our talented winemaker
- 10% off on all your wine orders. Perks!
- Be first in line for crazy good Club Mayhem events
- Hang out with awesome Club members and Mayhem people
- You are free to cancel whenever you want, but…why?
We ship six bottles in the spring and six bottles in the fall
(or you can arrange to pick up).
It’s free to join and if you make it by the published deadline for each shipment you can pick your wines for the case – if not you’ll receive a selection curated by our awesome winemaker Ajay.
Information and images courtesy of the winery. I received complimentary wine to facilitate a review. Any opinions are my own.