Burnaby Pastry Shop delivers Mother’s Day to her door
Mon Paris Pâtisserie’s Mother’s Day cakes and chocolates are available for takeout and delivery
With COVID-19 social distancing guidelines affecting our day-to-day lives, it is important to find thoughtful ways to connect and acknowledge the ones you love. Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 10, 2020, and Mon Paris Pâtisserie (4396 Beresford St., Burnaby) owner and pastry chef, Elena Krasnova, has created a sweet collection with mom in mind that can be delivered to her door
The Mon Paris Mother’s Day Collection features delightful chocolates and gorgeous cakes with floral flavours and motifs and is available now for preorder with pickup or delivery on May 8, 9 and 10 (free delivery on orders of $40 or more). Orders can be placed online at Monparis.ca/monparis-shop/.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie 2020 Mother’s Day Collection
- Chocolate Flower Pot, $21: made with premium dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Teacup, $28: made with premium dark chocolate and embellished with white chocolate flowers and three signature truffles; champagne, tiramisu and mango passion fruit.
- La Rose Cake, $40: six-inch round grapefruit sponge cake with rose infused mascarpone mousse and grapefruit crémeaux.
- Love You Mom Black Forest Cake, $30: four-inch heart-shaped cake with kirsch-soaked dark chocolate biscuit, sour cherry compote, mascarpone mousse.
- Mother’s Day Gift Set, $50: Love You Mom Black Forest Cake and Chocolate Teacup.
Mother’s Day items are available now at Mon Paris Pâtisserie for takeout, and can be ordered in advance for pickup by phone at 604-564-5665, or online at Monparis.ca/monparis-shop/
About Elena Krasnova
Born in Russia, Chef Elena moved to Vancouver in her early twenties where she attended university, collecting several degrees—including accounting—prior to pursuing a career in pastry. Realizing that number crunching wasn’t for her, she plunged into her true passion, moving to Paris to study at the famed Ferrandi l’Ecole de Gastronomie before working at France’s oldest and most storied patisserie, Dalloyau. Elena brought her international experience home to B.C. with the launch of Mon Paris Pâtisserie in January of 2017.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie
Instagram : @monparis.ca
Media release and images provided by Katharine Manson, Katharine Manson Communications.