Joining a wine club not only supports the BC Wine Industry and gives back to our overall economy, it ensures that BC Wine Country remains strong and viable.
So when you join a BC wine club you are helping a lot of people and giving something to yourself at the same time. So #JointheClub so you can always count on having BC wine available for your sipping pleasure.
Gray Monk Estate Winery – One of the original five estate wineries that pioneered the BC Wine Industry, located in Lake Country.
MONK’S CELLAR CLUB
We are excited to invite you to become an exclusive member of the Monk’s Cellar Club and be the first to receive the very best selection of our BC VQA Odyssey and Estate wines, new vintage releases, and insider information about winery activities from our very own Winemaker, Roger Wong.
About the Monk’s Cellar Club:
- You will receive wine shipments 4 times. Included in each shipment will be 6 bottles, 2 bottles of 3 different varietals of a mix of Gray Monk Odyssey and Estate red and white wines selected by Winemaker Roger Wong
- 15% discount on additional Odyssey, Gray Monk Estate and Latitude 50 Wines purchased all year round
- 15% discount on merchandise and dining (food only) in the Grapevine Restaurant (up to 4 guests, reservations required)
- Free shipping on 12 bottles (1 case) or more
- Receive tasting notes, vineyard updates, and winemaking information, as well as recipes to perfectly pair with each wine
- Complimentary in-house tastings for members and up to 3 guests
- Complimentary selected tastings benefits for you and 3 guests at our sister wineries*
- Special invitation to Member-exclusive events
*Sandhill Wines, Red Rooster Winery, Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Black Hills Estate Winery
How it Works
- You will receive 4 shipments a year – March, June, September and December.
- Delivered to your home or office.
- 15% discount on Winemaker selected wines plus applicable taxes and shipping. (Price per shipment ranges from approximately $93 to $112 plus taxes & shipping fee of $25)
- Your credit card will automatically be charged prior to each shipment
Three ways to join:
- Complete our online sign-up form below
- Call us at 250.766.3168 ext. 2
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
If you live in outside the province of BC, please call or email us to join the club at 1.877.308.8538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the club.
Once we receive your request, we will call you to confirm your credit card information – then you will start to receive your Monk’s Cellar Club wines!
From the heart of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, welcome to Gray Monk Estate Winery, which was established in 1972 by George and Trudy Heiss. Working with the Heiss family, Gray Monk is now proudly owned and operated by Andrew Peller Limited.
The Gray Monk Estate is comprised of 75 acres of lush vineyards overlooking Okanagan Lake, in addition to premium grapes sourced throughout the Okanagan Valley, to produce some of the world’s finest wines.