Facebook Watch Party
The Softer Side of Red
We will be hosting a Watch Party where Moss and the team from Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country will be interacting to answer your questions and host discussions during the viewing.
This session will explore Gamay Noir, a light-bodied red varietal that grows well in cooler climates
- Desert Hills – 2018 Gamay Noir SOLD OUT – 2019 Gamay Noir (releasing this week)
- French Door – 2019 Gamay Noir
- vinAmité Cellars – 2018 Gamay Noir
MORE VIRTUAL TASTINGS – every second Tuesday
- Start planning for the next Virtual Tasting in the series, CLICK HERE, to access our educational series webpage with a list of the upcoming episodes and the wines that will be featured.
- Looking to enjoy the previous episodes of our Virtual Tasting series, CLICK HERE to visit our webpage with links to all the previous videos and the wines from each winery.
- Wanting to know more about wine and the unique growing region and wineries of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country, CLICK HERE to listen in on our podast channel.
Information and image courtesy of Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association.