On Sunday, May 8 2016, Hart House Restaurant at Deer Lake will host its annual Mother’s Day brunch buffet. Voted “Best Place to Take Mom on Mother’s Day” by Burnaby Now readers, the restaurant offers mouthwatering cuisine shared in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere, so everyone can enjoy Mom’s special day.
Executive Chef Mike Genest will prepare a signature buffet with a range of flavours to please any palate:
Lighter fare includes such favourites as
* Hart House’s Locally Grown Mixed Green Salad with Fresh Berries, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans and Huckleberry Vinaigrette
* Smoked Salmon Orzo Salad with Basil Pesto, Sundried Tomatoes, and Asparagus
* An Artisan Cheese Platter
* An assortment of freshly baked rolls, croissants and muffins.
Guests with hearty appetites can choose from a wide selection of hot dishes such as
* Roasted Sockeye Salmon with Wild Mushrooms, Arugula, and Truffle Vinaigrette
* Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Cheddar and Chives
* Prime Rib Carvery with Grainy Dijon, Horseradish, and Gravy
* Thick Cut Smoked Bacon
* Brioche French Toast with Amaretto Crème Chantilly and Cherry Compote
Dessert options include
* Stone Fruit Crumble
* Chocolate Mousse Cake
* Lemon Meringue Tartlets
For the complete buffet menu please visit our website.
2nd Floor Buffet Seating Times (2-hour seating): 9:00 or 9:30; 11:00 or 11:30; 1:00 or 1:30
Main Floor Buffet Seating Times (2-hour seating): 9:30 or 10:00; 11:30 or 12:00; 1:30 or 2:00
Reservations are available by phone only, at 604-298-4278.
Hart House Restaurant Mother’s Day Brunch
Sunday, May 8 2016
$39.95 per person exclusive of taxes and gratuities
$22.00 for kids aged 10 and under.
Hart House at Deer Lake
6664 Deer Lake Avenue, Burnaby