The annual luxury event features the crème de la crème of automotive design, fashion, jewelry, watches, specialty foods, fine wine and spirits.
Revving up for another successful year in the supercar capital of North America, Luxury & Supercar Weekend (L&SW) returns on September 10th and 11th to bring rare Concours classics and modern exotic to urban Vancouverites and supercar enthusiasts from across the country. Luxury and Supercar Weekend presents automotive style and elegance against the sensational backdrop of VanDusen Botanical Garden. There will be $200 million of cars rolling through the garden with some of the world’s most luxurious automotive manufacturers invited to display: Lamborghini, Pagani, McLaren, Bugatti, Ferrari, Maserati, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi, Range Rover, Porsche, Morgan, Jaguar, Lotus, Alfa Romeo, Acura NSX, Ford, Corvette, Genesis and many more.
This year’s event will introduce a new, exciting element – a live supercar auction operated by ADESA auctions that will see $10 million worth of luxury and supercars, where guests will have the opportunity to place bids on some of the world’s most exclusive and rare vehicles. Guests will also be treated to four fashions shows throughout the weekend featuring fall fashion trends from Oakridge Centre Fashion.
It is the most exclusive automotive Garden Party in Canada, as well as one of the most glamorous social occasions on the calendar. “Attracting exhibitors, Concours entrants and visitors from North America, it has become a destination to which like-minded friends and enthusiasts flock every year to indulge in their shared passion of all things automotive and luxury”, says Craig Stowe, President of Luxury and Supercar Weekend.
Advanced tickets are now on sale online at luxurysupercar.com and can also be purchased on-site at the event. General admission is $50 for each day. VIP admission (Adult 19+) is $100 and includes food and alcoholic beverages and access to luxury branded hospitality lounges. Tickets for children under 12 are $25 and children under the age of two receive free admission. Gate opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. each day.
A PANOPLY OF INVITED CARA PANOPLY OF INVITED CARS FEATURED FOR DISPLAY AT LUXURY & SUPERCAR WEEKEND:
- 2017 Jaguar F-Pace
- 2017 Bentley Bentayga
- 2017 Bentley Continental GR Speed Black Edition
- Pagani Huayra Hanna Tempesta
- 2017 Audi R8 V10
- 2017 Bugatti Chiron
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11
- 2017 McLaren 675LT Spider
- 2017 McLaren 570GT
- McLaren P1
- 2017 Ferrari 488
- 2017 Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge Edition
- 2017 Lamborghini Huracán
- 2016 Viper ACR
- Singer Porsche 911
- Porsche 918
- 2017 Hyundai Genesis
- 2017 Acura NSX2016 Canadian Concours d’Élégance includes a curated display of separate classes, with each vehicle having been handpicked by a selection committee and invited by Nigel Matthews, Chairman and Chief Judge of Luxury & Supercar Weekend.
- BMW 100 Years Strong 1916-2016
- Italian Sports Cars 1950 – 1970
- Mercedes-Benz 1950 – 1970
- 80th anniversary of the Morgan
- European 1925-1946
- Studebakers AVANTI 1963-1964
- Corvette Stingray 1963-1967
- American Muscle Cars 1964-1970
- LOV DA BUG pre-1967 (75th anniversary of the Bug in Canada)
- Ford and Mercury Convertibles 1941-1948
- Rudi & Company (Mercedes-Benz 300 restoration specialists)
- 75th Anniversary of Jeep
Top 2016 weekend highlights include:
- Oakridge Centre is partnering with Luxury & Supercar Weekend for the third consecutive year to present the Only Oakridge Fashion Weekend (#OOFW). As the official fashion sponsor, Oakridge will hold two daily fashion shows at the Oakridge Fashion Pavilion on September 10 & 11. More than 100 looks will showcase on the runway, featuring their most upscale retailers and luxury brands.
- Show 1 at 1:30pm: featuring Blubird, MaxMara, Weekend by MaxMara and Harry Rosen.
- Show 2 at 2:30pm: featuring Judith & Charles, DKNY, Boys’ Co., JAC by Jacqueline Conoir, Hudson’s Bay, Stuart Weitzman and Michael Kors.
- Make-up by YSL and Hair by La Biosthéthique
- Live Supercar auction by ADESA (#LSWauction) on Saturday, September 10th at 3:30pm.
- More than 100 luxury brands, including automotive, jewelry, watches, and specialty foods from top Vancouver restaurants, champagne, wine and spirit companies and private car collectors.
- Hawksworth pop-up restaurant in The Garden; Champagne Brunch 10am – $60, Lunch 12pm and 2pm – $90. Reservations required, contact email@example.com or 604.605.3325 ext. 1
Top 2016 VIP (Adult 19+) Lounge highlights include:
- Veuve Clicquot Lounge
- Jaguar Land Rover VIP “Celebrity Chefs – Restaurants in the Round”
- McLaren VIP Lounge featuring Shangri-La Market by Jean Georges
- Birks / Breitling Watch and Jewellery display
- Heineken Bar / Belvedere Bar / Hennessy Bar
- Trump Resort / Drai’s / Mott 32 Lounge
- Bauhaus Tasting Bar in the Dilawri Section
- Bottega Gold sparkling Lounge
- Silversea Cruises Diamond Rally Lounge
- Cathay Pacific Marco Polo First Class Lounge
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar Lounge, featuring tapas by Chef Alex Chen
- National Bank Private Banking 1859 Lounge
- CIBC Hospitality Lounge / Glenmorangie Scotch Bar
- Italian Wine Bar
- Fatburger Grill / 720 Sweets