Chocolatier’s Winter Offerings Include an Array of Handmade Christmas-themed Confections and Stocking Stuffers as well as Signature Stollen and Bûche de Noël
For his signature 2017 collection, Thomas Haas features an assortment of handcrafted holiday creations including:
- Rudolph, Snowman and Santa Belly — whimsical chocolate creations filled with cocoa nib crunch and chocolate-covered caramelized almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios ($59 each);
- Tannenbaum — a decorative and delightful “made for sharing” Christmas tree ($65);
- Truffle Tree — a “Thomas Haas classic” fun-to-eat chocolate tree decorated with handmade chocolates and truffles ($39/$65);
- Stuffed Santa’s Boot — a chocolate boot filled with chocolate-covered truffle cubes and caramelized almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios, available in dark or milk chocolate ($6.50 each/four for $24);
- Holiday Tree Barks — white chocolate pistachio, dark and milk chocolate barks adorned with an assortment of sun-dried fruits and caramelized nuts ($9/$19);
- Chocolate Ornaments — airbrushed with cocoa butter and filled with cocoa nib crunch and chocolate-covered caramelized almonds and hazelnuts ($24/$39/$49).
BÛCHE DE NOËL
To celebrate the holiday season, Thomas Haas is unveiling an exclusive limited-edition lineup of Yule Logs inspired by eight of his most popular cake flavours — Champagne Truffle, Chestnut Mont Blanc, Chocolate Caramel, Crispy Chocolate Raspberry, Dark Chocolate Orange, Hazelnut Praline, Milk Chocolate Tiramisu and Matcha Yuzu — pre-order now for pickup on December 23 and 24 only (six servings/$37).
In true Christmas fashion, Thomas Haas will once again offer his famed Stollen, a delectable traditional German Christmas bread filled with the finest almonds, rum-soaked golden raisins and freshly zested oranges ($19.50/$33).
Thomas Haas is making stocking stuffing easy this Christmas by offering a variety of handmade treats such as:
- Pâtes de Fruits — delicate fruit gelées available in raspberry, cassis, pear, passion fruit and lychee flavours ($6);
- Chewy Caramel — chewy vanilla caramel enrobed in dark chocolate and finished with fleur de sel ($8.50);
- Holiday Confection Combo — chewy caramel chocolates paired with a shortbread cookie with holiday décor ($8.50/$13);
- Chocolate Covered Confections — available in Ginger & 61%, Hazelnut & 67%, Almond & 73% and Espresso Beans & 43% ($12.50) and Pistachio & White Matcha ($15);
- Chocolate Bars available in 11 flavours ($4.90 each/six for $28);
- Lollipops with holiday décor available in milk, dark and white chocolate ($2.90 each/five for $13).
Thomas Haas offers a wide assortment of Signature Gift Boxes available in eight different sizes: ($7, two pieces; $12, four pieces; $21, nine pieces; $35, two-tier, 18 pieces; $52, three-tier, 27 pieces; $67, four-tier, 36 pieces; $82, five-tier, 45 pieces; $99, six-tier, 54 pieces); Signature Round Gift Boxes in five different sizes ($42, one-tier, 17 pieces; $82, two-tier, 34 pieces; $122, three-tier, 51 pieces; $162, four-tier, 68 pieces; $202, five-tier, 85 pieces); and his trademark Ultimate Holiday Gift Boxes filled with his most popular holiday treats, handmade chocolates, truffles and confections ($99/$149/$199).
Gift cards are also available in a variety of denominations, starting at $20, for in-store purchases only.
All 2017 Holiday products are available now at the two Thomas Haas cafes in North Vancouver and Kitsilano, with a limited selection also available at high-end retailers such as Whole Foods and Urban Fare. A variety of items may also be ordered online at thomashaas.com and shipped across Canada.
Thomas Haas products are exclusively available at both his Kitsilano and North Vancouver cafés as well as select leading hotels, retailers and restaurants across North America. www.thomashaas.com
Holiday Hours: December 23 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., closed December 25, 26, 27,
Regular Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.