• Chocolate orange, $37: orange marmalade and crème brûlée, with chocolate biscuit and dark chocolate mousse.
• Pistachio raspberry, $37: raspberry confit, with pistachio cream, crunch, mousse and biscuit.
• Redcurrant almond, $42: redcurrant confit and cream, with almond biscuit and amaretto mousse.
Holiday chocolate gifts
• Chocolate tree, $22: milk or dark chocolate, with a variety of nuts and dried fruits.
• Milk chocolate Rudolph, $18: made with real milk chocolate.
• Chocolate ornament, $17: milk or dark chocolate, with signature champagne truffles.
• Advent calendar, $22.50: behind each day hides one of four premium Belgian chocolates (white, milk, dark and caramel).
Seasonal chocolate barks ($12.50)
• Milk chocolate, with caramelized pecans and wafers.
• Dark chocolate, with candy cane and gingerbread.
• White chocolate, with cranberries, rose sugar and coconut.
• Matcha chocolate, with goji berries and candied ginger.
The 2018 holiday collection is available now at Mon Paris Pâtisserie. Yule logs can be ordered in advance for pickup on Dec. 22, 23 and 24, 2018. Orders for Yule logs, holiday collection treats, boxes of macarons and Belgian chocolate bonbons can be made in-person at Mon Paris, through email at [email protected],ca or by phone at 604-564-5665.
Middle and Bottom Images: Mon Paris 2018 Yule Log Collection, photos Kristina Napolskih.