We’re not fishing for compliments, but with the May long weekend upon us, Starbucks has the merch to make you one happy camper!
The May long weekend is the official Canadian summer kickoff, and Starbucks has a selection of great items to accompany any outdoor enthusiast on their weekend adventures.
Whether you’re looking forward to sipping espresso on the dock at the cottage, warming up by the fire while backcountry camping, or picnic-ing in the city, Starbucks new line of merchandise has everything you need to stay caffeinated and hydrated while embracing the great outdoors.
Starbucks’ top 6 products for your weekend away:
- Keep you and your friends entertained all weekend long with the EDG Playing Cards ($9.95)
- The Starbucks Utensils ($14.95) are essential for a camping cook out.
- Don’t miss your morning coffee while travelling with the Espro Ultralight Travel Press 16-ounce (x2) ($54.95)
- Easy to pack and stack mugs with the Ceramic Stacking Handle Mug Black 14-ounce ($18.95)
- Stay hydrated and stylish throughout the weekend with the SS Magnetic Lid Water Bottle Black Desert Floral 20-ounce ($34.95)
- If you plan on hiking or portaging, Starbucks VIA® Instant Coffee ($13.95)is a delicious and convenient option for lightening your load — all you need is a camp stove for hot water!
Staying in town for the long weekend? Pop by your local Starbucks for a S’mores Frappuccino or a Salted Cream Cold Brew (available while supplies last) — no campfire needed!
Here’s to a summer of keeping the good times rolling and the coffee flowing!
Media release and images provided by Leanne Butchart, Talk Shop Media. Images courtesy of Starbucks Canada.