Nighthawk is one of my favourite places to visit. A relaxing and picturesque setting in “the heart of wine country” Okanagan Falls.
There is a scenic picnic area and a relaxing patio as well as the tasting room. Enjoy the view!
Nighthawk Vineyards is a boutique family farm gate winery, overlooking the scenic Green Lake valley above Okanagan Falls. It is truly a magical destination, with a distinctive terroir that contributes to some of the finest grape growing conditions.
• Our tasting room will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. We will be able to have group tastings of up to 6 guests, or 2 groups of 2 at a time in the wine shop. We encourage you to book a reservation to ensure that you do not experience any kind of wait time.
• To practice social distancing, we are following the mandate of the Provincial Health Officer of British Columbia in keeping groups of winery guests to a minimum of 2 meters apart, including our outdoor patio space.
• We have added hand sanitizer stations at the wine tasting counter, and if you prefer that our team wear a mask while serving you, we will be happy to do so.
• We have reviewed and increased our sanitation protocols for all high touchpoints within the winery and restrooms.
• Guests who may have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms similar to Covid-19 or feel ill themselves, will not be allowed to visit the winery at this time.
You can visit Nighthawk online at www.nighthawkvineyards.com or in person at 2735 Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia, phone 250-497-8874.
As guardians of the vineyard, the Nighthawks return each spring to make this magical valley their home and nest during the growing season. The unique micro climate of Okanagan Falls provides a rare habitat perfectly suited to these majestic birds, and of course some of the valley’s finest grape growing conditions…coincidence or not? All of our wines are available at the wineshop or may be ordered via phone or email. please contact us for more information.
Want to Order Wine?
We ship in boxes of 6 or 12 bottles. Be sure to include your mailing address with postal code. We’ll reply with an exact cost for the wine you want, with the shipping to your door.
Information and images courtesy of the winery.
If you would like to be featured on MyVanCity.ca please email email@example.com for details. Wine samples accepted for review.