THE BEST FAMILY OFFERS ACROSS CANADA
With kids out of school for the summer and travel restrictions across Canada easing, it’s time to book those last minute summer vacations. World-leading hospitality group Accor offers inspiring destinations with unique summer offers to reconnect with your family and friends and rediscover adventure.
Make this summer one for the photo books with spectacular rooftop pools, creative kids camps, playtime with hotel canine ambassadors, or epic kids activities such as mini-golfing, stargazing, scavenger hunts, canoeing and golfing. Whether it’s an action-packed stay or time for some R&R with the family, Accor properties across Canada have curated the best of the best for summertime fun.
● Fairmont Chateau Whistler – Whistler, British Columbia As if this mountainside location with walkable village access and endless amounts of hiking and biking activities weren’t tempting enough, Fairmont Chateau Whistler offers activities that the whole family will enjoy. Those looking for a mountain adventure can build their own “Try-athalon” and accompany the Whistler Experience Guide on the best mountain adventures, including hiking, biking, paddle-boarding, and more. Junior golfers can play for free with a paying adult at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club, a fun and challenging course for players of all levels. Families can also take advantage of the indoor/outdoor heated leisure pool, hot tubs, and tennis courts!
● Fairmont Waterfront – Vancouver, British Columbia
Located on the picturesque Vancouver harbourfront, across from Canada Place and steps from historic Gastown and Stanley Park Seawall, Fairmont Waterfront is ideally situated for family exploration. But it’s not just the locale that inspires families; the Fairmont Waterfront is renowned for its sustainability initiatives. Tour the incredible 2000sq ft garden where the culinary team grows herbs, veggies and fruit for its restaurant ARC, or spend time at the honey bee apiary where the observation hive is a hit for all ages. Bordering the garden and apiary is the rooftop pool, a fan favourite amongst kids and parents alike. For an extra sweet stay, families can also enjoy the family-sized Bees Knees ice cream sundae. The Family package includes 40% off the second room, guaranteed connecting rooms, complimentary parking, an in-room movie each day, board games and milk and cookies. Children 12 and under enjoy 50% off when dining from the regular menus and children five and under dine for free. Rates starting from $329 CAD per night plus taxes and fees. The offer is available year-round.
● Fairmont Empress – Victoria, British Columbia With the ‘Kids Rule the Castle’ package, the whole family can enjoy spacious and luxurious accommodations, playtime with Winston (the hotel’s canine ambassador), exciting scavenger hunts and more. The package includes luxurious family-friendly accommodations, daily breakfast for the family (two adults and two children), a Winston the Empress Dog stuffed animal for each child, an Empress children’s activity book with a scavenger hunt for each child and a milk and cookies amenity. Children aged 6-11 dine for 50% off when ordering from the regular menu, and children under 5 dine for free when ordering from the children’s menu. Rates starting from $469 in a Deluxe Room per night plus taxes and fees. The offer is available year-round.
● Fairmont Banff Springs – Banff, Alberta This iconic location is on the bucket list of almost every family, where parents can sit back and enjoy the beautiful Willow Stream Spa while the kids enjoy the Kids at the Castle Tennis and Adventure Day Camp. The day camp is full of activities, with tennis skills in the morning followed by afternoon adventure time, where campers will have the opportunity to explore the local area through short hikes and play classic camp games with new friends. Available on Monday – Thursday from 9:00AM – 12:00PM until August 12, 2021, kids ages 7-13 can enjoy the day camp for just $35/day. Registration required.
● Fairmont Lake Louise – Lake Louise, Alberta Canoeing the turquoise-hued waters of Lake Louise is a picture-postcard perfect dream. With the Stay & Play offer, families can spend more time at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and be rewarded with their fifth night free and a $200 resort activity credit for use towards any guided activities, spa treatments and at any of the resort’s dining venues. Rates starting from $344 per night plus taxes and fees.
● Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge – Jasper, Alberta Spend an unforgettable summer in the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains. With the 99 Ways to Play offer, guests of Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge receive a $99 activity credit per night so the whole family can experience the many resort activities, get pampered at the spa, savour gourmet dining and discover new adventures just outside the cabin doors. Summer activities include wildlife discovery tours, sightseeing tours, guided fishing, guided hiking, Jasper Skytram, Maligne Lake and Spirit Island boat cruise, Rocky Mountain canyoning and white water rafting. Rates starting from $789 per night plus taxes and fees. This offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
● Fairmont Hotel Macdonald – Edmonton, Alberta Press pause on your busy daily routine and hit play on family fun with the Summer Backyard Explorer Package. The package includes an explorer kit with everything you need to venture out into Edmonton, including a map of all attractions within walking distance, backpack, sunglasses, thermal breakfast/lunch bag and snacks. To cap off a busy day of activity, guests can enjoy 20% off in-room dining. Rates starting from $289 per night plus taxes and fees. Offer valid until October 4, 2021.
● Fairmont Palliser -Calgary, Alberta
Paddle your way to summer fun with the Paddle with Palliser package. This sweet summer offer features a river float voyage down Calgary’s scenic Bow River, complete with equipment, safety gear, and a Hawthorn “paddle pack” of treats to take with you on your paddle adventure. Rates starting from $279 per night plus taxes and fees. Offer valid until September 6, 2021.
● Fairmont Le Château Frontenac – Québec City, Québec
Explore old Québec City at one of Canada’s most iconic castles this summer. Guests can take advantage of the hotel’s summer offer when booking a two-night stay and receive a $75 gift card to spend at the restaurants and attractions of the region. In addition, the hotel is showcasing a variety of activities from meeting with a princess at the historic castle to the kids’ playroom and scavenger hunts, creating the best family vacation memories at one of Canada’s most storied hotels. Rates starting from $375 CAD per night plus taxes and fees. Offer valid until October 11, 2021.
● Fairmont Le Château Montebello – Montebello, Québec
Treat yourself to Eastern Canada’s #1 family resort and enjoy a wide range of quintessentially Canadian outdoor adventures such as kayaking and canoeing, mini-golfing, cycling, tennis, or a round of golf on the Stanley Thompson designed course. The Summer Fun package includes accommodation for a minimum of two nights, daily breakfast, a $100 credit and daily summer activities such as scavenger hunts, campfires under the stars and movie nights. Rates starting from $389 CAD per night plus taxes and fees. Children 17 years of age and under stay for free (room only). The offer is available until September 5, 2021. A minimum 5-night stay is required in August and a minimum 2-night stay is required in September.
● Fairmont Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Québec
Located at the base of Mont Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant lies at the heart of all the outdoor and village action. Book the A Whole Mountain of Activities package to create a perfectly balanced mountain adventure! This offer includes 15% off luxury accommodations and a $100 credit that can be used at any of the Fairmont Tremblant restaurants and bars, treatments at Moment Spa or towards any of the Tremblant Resort activities. Rates starting from $269 CAD per night plus taxes and fees. Resort activities must be booked with the Fairmont Tremblant Concierge Team.
● Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu – Charlevoix, Québec
At Fairmont le Manoir Richelieu, families can enjoy the natural scenic beauty, outdoor recreation and pampering of the Charlevoix hotel. The Manoir Summer Fun Package provides an enhanced experience that includes a one-night stay and a $100 credit per room per day. The credit can be used for green fees at Le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club, quad or side-by-side rental via NordExpé, Via Ferrata La Charlevoix, round trip to La Malbaie/Baie St-Paul getaway by the Charlevoix Train, a whale cruise experience or treatments at Moment Spa (Saturdays excluded) and parking. Rates starting from $379 CAD per night plus taxes and fees. Offer subject to availability.
Book Now: Make it a summer to remember and enjoy up to 30% off your next stay with Accor’s summer savings offer, Get Real – Experience it ALL. Call +1-800-257-7544 or book online.
Traveler Tip: Members of Accor’s lifestyle loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless save more with a special Member rate that delivers an additional 10% off, plus 3X Reward points on all ‘Get Real – Experience it ALL’ bookings. Not a member? Join now.
ALL Safe and Well: To learn about the extensive measures Accor is taking to safeguard, protect and care for its valued guests and employees across all hotels, visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
Accor is a world leading hospitality Group consisting of more than 5,100 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The Group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique Lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 260,000 team members worldwide. Over 68 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a daily Lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACCYY) in the United States. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Media release and image provided by Maria-Paula Galia, Wild Child Group