Dine Out Vancouver Festival
20th Anniversary Lottery
The BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF) is pleased to announce an online lottery held in conjunction with the 2022 Dine Out Vancouver Festival. Lottery prizes feature top local food, wine, and accommodation, as well as events and entertainment. Tickets will be available online from January 14 to 31, 2022.
This year’s luxury prize packages offer something for everyone:
1. 13 restaurant gift cards for an outing a month to the Biba Pizzeria, Beach House, Hot Pot Palace, Maenam, Mila, Ophelia, Flying Pig, Brewhall, Goyza Bar, Paul Bakery, Tap & Barrel, Yuu Japanese Tapas and Bin 4 Burger – Value $1000
2. 2 nights stay at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, L’Abattoir Gaoler’s Menu for two with wine pairings, two tickets for the Fun City Gala on March 10, 2022 at The Roof at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver from 7 to 11 pm and 2 passes to Capilano Suspension Bridge– Value $1540
3. Two nights at the Sheraton Wall Centre with a $100 gift card to Seasons in the Park and two tickets for one of the Top Drop events either on May 17 or 18, 2022 and 2 passes to Capilano Suspension Bridge – Value $1,050
4. One night stay at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Two tickets to the Sunday, February 13, 2022 2 pm matinee of Vancouver Opera’s Cavalleria Rusticana at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and $50 gift card to Anh and Chi authentic Vietnamese food – Value $550
5. One night stay at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver and a $50 gift certificate to Bufala restaurant – Value $400
6. One night for two people in a one-bedroom deluxe king suite at the Rosedale on Robson St. with continental buffet breakfast and a $50 gift certificate to Bufala restaurant – Value $350
7. One night for two people in a one-bedroom deluxe king suite at the Rosedale on Robson St. with continental buffet breakfast and a $50 gift certificate to Bells and Whistles restaurant – Value $350
8. One night stay at a newly renovated guest room at the Sutton Hotel and a $50 gift certificate to Bells and Whistles restaurant – Value $350
9. One night in a one-bedroom suite plus parking at the Times Square Suites Hotel plus a $50 gift certificate to Tocador restaurant – Value $320
10. One night stay at the Delta Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites with a $50 gift certificate to Tocador restaurant – Value $350
11. One night stay with parking at the Westin Bayshore hotel with $50 gift certificate to Tocador restaurant and $100 gift certificate to Lift restaurant – Value $400
12. One night stay at The Listel Hotel with a $50 gift card to Tocador restaurant and a two people pass to any of The Forbidden Vancouver Walking Tours – Value $364
13. One night stay in a Superior King room at the Opus Hotel with a two-person gift certificate to A WOK Around Chinatown Tour and $50 gift card to The Parkside Brewery – Value $650
Tickets are available online https://darelle.com/pp/bcor1g/Destination_Vancouver in the following packages:
1 for $5
3 for $10
8 for $20
25 for $50
Prizes draw will take place at 12 noon on February 1. The event’s gaming license number is 131440.
The BCHF thanks the local businesses that generously donated the fantastic lottery prizes. Proceeds from the lottery will support the BCHF’s charitable work, which includes providing financial assistance to hospitality workers in financial crisis due to extraordinary health conditions experienced by themselves or a family member, as well as administering a scholarship program to foster the development of the next generation of hospitality industry workers and leaders.
Partial proceeds of this lottery will be allocated to the BCHF Scholarship program and will be awarded to a student focused on tourism and hospitality.
About Dine Out Vancouver Festival
Produced by Destination Vancouver, Dine Out Vancouver Festival is Canada’s largest annual celebration of food and drink. Attracting more than 100,000 locals and visitors, the festival takes over the city with 18 days of menus at different prices ranges at hundreds of restaurants. The festival promotes local and regional ingredients, the wines of British Columbia, and the city’s exceptional culinary talent. Dine Out’s community partners are the Wines of British Columbia, Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association, Vancouver Hotel Destination Association, The Vancouver Sun/Province, Global BC, Daily Hive, Colour Time, SMC Communications, Evo, Lyft and Westin Bayshore Vancouver. The BC Hospitality Foundation is Dine Out Vancouver Festival’s Charitable Partner. Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2022 runs from January 14 – 31, 2022. @DineOutVanFest www.dineoutvancouver.com
About Destination Vancouver
Destination Vancouver is the official destination marketing organization for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The not-for-profit, member-based organization represents over 800 tourism businesses in Metro Vancouver and beyond. Destination Vancouver markets Vancouver as a premier leisure, business, meetings and group travel destination in strategic markets around the world. www.destinationvancouver.com
About the BC Hospitality Foundation
The BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF) is a registered charity that raises funds to support those in the hospitality industry facing financial crisis due to a health condition. In addition, the BCHF offers a scholarship program to foster the development of the next generation of workers and industry leaders.