“Wine Clubs are the best way to be ensure you receive the latest releases and your favourite wines.”
Wine Club are really the best possible way you can count on receiving your favourite wines. Your favourites are likely to be everyone’s favourites which means they sell out fast! Did you know that Wine Club Members receive their wine allocation before the wines go on sale online or at the winery? Enjoy “front of the line” privileges when you join the LaFrenz Wine Club.
Many of the previous vintages of the LaFrenz award winning wines are now sold out! To guarantee your selection of their upcoming June release, join the Reserve Wine Club now. Fully customizable, and benefits include free shipping on one case or more, front of line access to limited edition wines, loyalty points and priority invitations to events at the winery.
The winery is preparing the next Reserve club shipment and have only a limited number of spots available. Guarantee your access to their Grand Total Reserve and Reserve Pinot Noir. They won’t be available for long!!!
LaFrenz have six limited production Reserve wines that are available with priority access to Wine Club Members. Now is the time to join the Reserve Wine Club to guarantee you will be able to receive these six exceptional wines.
LaFrenz 2020 Reserve Chardonnay
The 2020 Reserve Chardonnay exhibits beautiful aromatics fragrant with white peaches, lavender, roasted hazelnuts and pineapple. The palate has great concentration, volume and purity of fruit. Notes of cantaloupe, Herbes de Provence and caramel are highlighted and lead to a complex but focused midpalate. A long finish of wet river stones and almond croissants is provided with a fine line of acidity. The palate is very rich, honeyed and textural.
This is an exceptional Chardonnay that will age beautifully for the next 5+ years from release.
$30.99 Wine Club Exclusive
LaFrenz 2020 Ensemble
The 2020 Ensemble is a well-integrated blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon that has fragrances of white frangipani, mandarin and lemon thyme and shows a honeyed warmth throughout with a rich texture. A fresh vibrant wine yet showing great complexities, brimming with lemon sorbet, lychee, honeydew melon and tarragon, finishing with notes of lanolin and golden hay that is typical of aged Semillon.
Quite easily enjoyed upon release, our Ensemble can be aged for the next 5-10 years from release to experience a richness that further development will bring.
$26.99 Wine Club Exclusive
LaFrenz 2020 Vivant
This Rhône style blend is a complex textured wine. Aromas of bergamot orange, Turkish delights and dried apricots greets the senses which leads on to a rich palate of quince, grilled peach, papaya, and pistachios. The warm finish lingers with notes of baking spices and marmalade, simply delicious.
This wine showcases lush refinement with a pleasantly persistent finish. Delightful upon release, the 2020 Vivant may be cellared 5+ years from release.
$26.99 Wine Club Exclusive
LaFrenz 2020 Reserve Pinot Noir
The 2020 Reserve Pinot Noir has, as all great Pinots should, layers upon layers of flavour, continually expressing more of its nuances as it opens in the glass. Aromatics of bramble, dried cherries and coffee grounds lead to flavours of tiramisu, blueberries, charcuterie, and Okanagan morels.
This wine has a wonderful density, fine silky tannins whilst still showing the elegance of Pinot Noir. A lingering finish with notes of salted caramel chocolate, all spice and freshly tilled earth leaves you wanting more!
A wine that will reward when cellared 7+ years from vintage date, it also is very enjoyable right now!
$37.99 Wine Club Exclusive
LaFrenz 2019 Grand Total Reserve
This elegant Bordeaux style wine teems with aromas of blueberry, tobacco leaves, spearmint and dusty earth. The palate has a rich concentration of bramble berries, black olives, cassis and dark cherries. The fine tannins provide great structure to the wine and notes of espresso, cocoa powder and cigar box add to the lingering finish.
A wine that will reward when cellared up to 10+ years from vintage date, it also is very enjoyable right now!
$45.99 Wine Club Exclusive
La Frenz 2018 Aster
The 2018 Aster has a bright golden straw colour and a very fine persistent mousse. Aromas of golden delicious apples, boysenberries and warm brioche with honey captivate the senses. Rich flavours of figs and guava reward the mid palate while lingering notes of baking spices, roasted hazelnuts and slate will leave you wanting more.
$32.99 available online while quanitites last.
This is for the collector wanting priority access to our limited production Reserve wines.
As a Reserve Club Member, you will be notified of our Reserve release two weeks prior to any other memberships ensuring your allocation and enabling you to select your wines before anyone else.
When joining this club, you will receive 12 bottles of Reserve wines delivered directly to your door.
Wines will be shipped during June and prices will vary depending on your wine selection.
For the ultimate in customization, additional cases can be selected from our current available stock.
JOIN THE CLUB
LAFRENZ has consistently crafted some of the most awarded and sought-after wines of the entire Pacific Northwest.
We have designed four separate offerings catered to provide the ultimate experience in customization to suit our members preferences. No matter what your favourite wines are, we have a Wine Club for you!
FREE shipping with every case (12 bottles)
Automatically become a member of our LOYALTY POINTS program from the purchase of your second case onwards
NO membership fees and no cost to join
Complimentary tastings for Member and one guest at our Wine Shop
‘Front of line’ access to newly released wines
Access to unique ‘Single Barrel Lot’ and ‘Experimental’ wines selected exclusively for Members only
Priority invitation to winery events throughout the year
Mix and match from all our available wines to create a personalized selection.
If you require assistance joining one of our customizable Wine Clubs or have a question, connect with our Wine Club Manager, Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-492-6690 x2.
One case (12 bottles) per year shipped in June (Reserve club)
Loyalty Points Rewards Program
We are excited to be launching a rewards program exclusively for our Wine Club Members. Once you have signed up for a Club membership, you will be automatically joining the rewards program.
You will be earning points with every purchase from and including your second case onwards.
How does it work?
1. Loyalty points are earned and redeemed on the subtotal of an order. Taxes are not eligible for redemption.
2. Earn 1 point for every dollar spent at the LAFRENZ Online store or Wine Shop.
3. Loyalty points can be used towards any future wine purchases. All wines in stock are eligible for redemption.
4. Loyalty Points can be redeemed at our Online store or Wine Shop.
5. Loyalty points have no expiration date.
6. Redemption rates and earning points rates are subject to change without prior notice.
LA FRENZ CLUB POLICIES
1. Prices will include all applicable BC taxes.
2. Wine Club Membership only available within Canada.
3. Members must be of legal drinking age in Canada for Wine Club sign up and for receiving shipments.
4. Min 1-year membership commitment according on the Club type you have chosen. Automatic annual renewal.
5. Memberships can be cancelled any time after the first shipment and at least 14 days before the next annual shipment. To cancel your membership please email us at email@example.com
6. Each Club has a limited number of memberships per year based on our wine availability. For Club changes please contact us directly by phone at 250-492-6690 ext. 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Free shipping will be provided for the following Provinces: BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NS.
8. Shipments will be scheduled in April and June according to our white, red and reserve wine release dates.
9. An e-mail notification will be sent to each member prior to the shipping date (2-4 weeks) with the information regarding the next shipment and to inform you when payment will be processed.
10. Members are responsible for keeping account details such as address and credit card information updated. Any changes should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the shipment.
11. We cannot accept any changes in your wine order after 14 days prior to the scheduled shipment date.
12. Due to our limited wine production and availability we reserve the right to change the wines offered.
13. We encourage you to take advantage of our free shipping service that we have provided for your convenience. In the case you decide to pick up your order from our Wine Shop, we will only hold it for 30 days. If you have not picked up your order after that time, we will automatically ship it to the address on file.
Information and images courtesy of the winery.