|The 9th Annual Winemakers Cup is taking place this weekend, Feb. 19 to 21 in Big White, BC. There has been a great response and the snow conditions are amazing. Check out all of the fermenting excitement on our Facebook Page. We have a lot of great events lined up as part of the weekend, and a lot of pure, unadulterated fun! Even if you can only make it for one evening, or only for the day-time events, it will be awesome. Spread the word, we would greatly appreciate it.
This event has so much momentum behind it this year that it has attracted a wide array of sponsors including BDO Canada, Summerhill, Sumac Ridge and Amcor (Sparkling Sponsors for the Friday Night Sabre Fest), Cellar-Tek (Title Sponsor), AEB (Saturday Night Dinner and Awards Ceremony), Saver Glass & Westland Insurance (Saturday BBQ/Wine Lunch), BDO Canada (Trophy Sponsor), 3M (Video Sponsor), and the Field Guide (Social Media Sponsor). With this much support from sponsors, you know it is going to be awesome!
Presenting Seven (7) compelling new reasons you should
join us for some or all of this year’s 9th Annual Winemakers Cup:
Seven enticing reasons to join us this weekend at Big White:
- The new after-party on Saturday Night at the Blarney Stone featuring DJ Shakes! This party is complimentary and exclusively for the Wine Industry. Come and let your hair down!
- Great snow conditions! Big White is reporting some of the best conditions in years! Skiing and riding will be epic!
- Lots of Activities for non-skiers! Don’t ski or snowboard? No worries. You can now have tons of fun with all the parties going on without ever going up on the ski hill! Snowbunnies unite!!!!
- Lots on incredible parties! A veritable smorgasbord of fun! Enjoy a lunch time deck BBQ in the sun, the Sparkling Saber Fest on Friday Night, the Bottle Bash & Awards dinner on Saturday, and the wild After-party dance-fest later in the night and much more!
- Taste great wine at the Bottle Bash and rub shoulders with the Winemakers! Numerous wineries will be providing tastings of their exciting new wine releases.
- Sunny weather forecast! The long range forecast shows a high of 4 C in the Big White village on Saturdaymeans great sun-worshipping and afternoon deck parties!
- Incredible discounts on hotels!
Come join us for one of the event, or for all of the events. We sure would love to see you there!
For further information:
Please call Pauline or Jesse at (250) 498-0666. If you’re interested in the race, spots are available right up to race day. For information on Big White Ski Resort go to bigwhite.com.
For event tickets and information on accommodations, please click here:
Big White Central Reservations Ltd
Direct Line: (250) 491-6174, Toll Free: 1 (800) 663-2772, Fax: (250) 491-6122
Email: email@example.com. Website: www.bigwhite.com