As a result of the pandemic, Fairmont properties are encouraging professionals to work from private rooms and suites as office alternatives as traditional office spaces are closed or at limited capacity.
Depending on the hotel, properties are offering the following perks, including but not limited to:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary mini fridge access
- Discounted food and beverage orders
- Free local calls
- Access to fitness centers
The intent behind this initiative is not only to provide professionals with efficient workspaces but to provide a much-needed change of scenery from their work-from-home spaces. The links below outline each individual property’s offering:
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald Edmonton, Take A Break Package
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu (Charlevoix, Québec), Office with a View Package
- Fairmont Pacific Rim (Vancouver), Work from Hotel Package
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth (Montreal), Work from Hotel Package
- Fairmont Tremblant (Mont Tremblant, Quebec), Office with a View Package
As a reminder, Accor properties in North & Central America feature enhanced dining protocols and procedures implemented through its ALL Safe & Well program – a comprehensive health and safety program addressing every part of the customer journey. All protocols and standards will be reviewed and evaluated regularly to ensure relevance and maximum efficacy, and are subject to vary by hotel and change based on the guidance of the WHO, CDC & PHAC, AHLA & USTA, and local health and government authorities. Additional information about ALL Safe & Well can be found online at www.allsafeandwell.com.
Media release and images provided by Sydney Torgov, Chimera Collective.