With Thanksgiving around the corner, I wanted to share additional information about how Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in Canada are celebrating. While the holiday season looks a little different this year, Fairmont Hotel & Resorts are dedicated to ensuring families can spend quality time together while enjoying gourmet food experiences from dine-in to delicious to-go options.
- To-go: Fairmont Empress is offering a stress-free, Ready-to-Serve Turkey Dinner for $399 as well as a Ready-to-Roast option for $374 with the turkey trussed and ready to put into the oven. Both options include pre-paid pick up for parties of 1 to 10, and are available with all the traditional fixings, for you to simply pick up and take home. Orders should be placed online or by phone by October 7 and pickup is contactless pickup is available from October 11 and 12.
Fairmont Vancouver Airport:
- To-go: Fairmont Vancouver Airport takes the work out of hosting with a signature Turkey-to-Go offering for $399 for 8 to 10 people. The culinary team is also offering a Home Harvest Dinner for Two, available for $99. Orders should be placed by October 7 for pickup from October 11 to October 12.
- Dine-In: The hotel’s [email protected] Restaurant is also offering a Family Style three-course Thanksgiving Dinner, which serves 2 to 6 guests and is available October 10 to October 12.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver:
- To-go: The hotel’s Notch8 restaurant is offering its Turkey-to-Go holiday dinner priced at $499, which serves 10 people. The meal includes a slow-roasted turkey and house-made dessert to warm for guests. Orders should be placed by October 5 at 5 p.m., and are available for pick up on October 11.
- Dine-In: Notch8 is also offering a three-course Family Style Thanksgiving Menu, priced at $68 per person ($34 for children 12 and under) on Sunday October 11 from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fairmont Pacific Rim:
- Dine-In: Fairmont Pacific Rim is inviting guests to celebrate Thanksgiving at in-house restaurant Botanist for brunch during the Thanksgiving weekend for $56 per person for two courses and $62 for three courses.
- Dine-in: Fairmont Waterfront is providing all you can eat brunch specialties, Thanksgiving Harvest BYOB (Build Your Own Brunch), priced at $49 per person ($29 for children ages 6 to 12, 5 and under are complimentary), available October 10 to October 12. The hotel is also offering a homestyle Thanksgiving Family Dinner priced at $55 per person ($38 for children ages 3 to 12, 2 and under are complimentary), available October 10 through October 12. Reservations are required.