OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW: CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE AND ENJOY FESTIVE EXPERIENCES TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT ACCOR PROPERTIES ACROSS CANADA
Accor knows the importance of celebrating new beginnings, especially in the context of this past year. That’s why properties across Canada are ringing in the New Year with unforgettable celebrations and experiences, from food and beverage offerings to staycation packages and more!
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- New Year’s Eve Luminaria: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is inviting guests to celebrate the New Year in the serene landscape of Banff National Park with the hotel’s magical outdoor lantern event on December 31st. Throughout the day, guests will be encouraged to write down their best wishes for 2021 on their own lantern, which will be released in the sky between 10:00 PM to 12:30 AM.
- New Year’s Eve Ice Skating Live Show: Guests of the hotel are invited to join Fairmont Chateau Lake Louises’ talented figure skaters for a live show on one of the most iconic rinks in the world.
- Peaceful New Year’s Eve: Those looking for a relaxing and quiet celebration are invited to the magical Ice Castle on Lake Louise. Surrounded by the glowing mountains, reflect on 2020 and make a personal wish for the New Year. The skating rink will remain open for guests until 12:30 AM.
Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Holiday Suite Package: Plan a getaway to Edmonton’s castle to ring in the New Year in one of the hotel’s spacious and luxurious suites. Offer includes daily in-room breakfast for two and valet parking for one vehicle. Available until January 31, 2021 starting at $599 based on double occupancy in a suite category.
- New Year’s Dining Experiences: Bid farewell to 2020 and celebrate a New Year to come with a New Year’s Eve Dinner and New Year’s Day Brunch, available for curbside pick up. Click here for the full menu and order details. Orders must to be placed 2 days in advance. Call (780) 777-9818 to place your order. Credit card required at time of order.
Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- New Years’ Eve Package: Celebrate the New Year with fun and safety in mind. The New Year’s Eve Package includes overnight accommodations on December 31, New Year’s Eve dining including cocktails and dinner, New Year’s Day grab-and-go continental breakfast and family-style brunch at Aux Chantignoles restaurant, gratuities on meals, surprise celebratory package and fun-filled holiday activity programming. Rates start at $979 per night based on double occupancy.
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
- Holiday Getaway: Couples and families are invited to celebrate with the Holiday Getaway package, including festive in-room dinning, deluxe continental breakfast in bed and all gratuities. Available between Saturday, December 19, 2020 and Saturday, January 2, 2021. Starting at $599, based on double occupancy.
- New Year’s Meal To-Go: Enjoy a special Holiday menu available for take-out or delivery this New Year’s. The menu, which is made for two to enjoy, includes regional favourites including Jerusalem artichoke velouté, Renoir “coquille Saint-Jacques”, stuffed Turkey, seasonal vegetables and individual black forest cake.
Fairmont Royal Hotel
- Golden New Year’s Eve: Ring in the New Year with a luxurious stay on Fairmont Royal York’s Gold Floor. Guests can enjoy an evening of celebration with the hotel’s Golden New Year’s Eve package, which includes one bottle of Moët Champagne, two champagne flutes, evening canapes, and a selection of Delysées fine pastries. Wake up to 2021 with a deluxe breakfast delivered right to your door as well as a late check out at 3 PM. Guests will also have access to the private 18th floor Fairmont Gold Lounge. Offer available between Thursday December 31, 2020 and Friday, January 1, 2021 starting at $749 per night, based on double occupancy.
- New Year’s Eve To-Go: Enjoy a celebratory night at home with CLOCKWORK’s New Year’s Box for two. Each box includes one bottle of Moët Champagne, two champagne
flutes, box of Delysées caramel cylinder, 3 mini mix eclairs, a box of 5 mix macarons and more for $199. Order before 2:00 PM December 29 for December 31 pick-up.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner in Q: Usher in the New Year with a magical and delicious evening in Q Restaurant. Choose from a three-course early seating at 5:00 PM or five-course late seating starting at 8:00 PM. Early seating starts at $119 per person, 50% off for children and +$60.00 for wine pairings. Click here for the full menu. Late seating starts at $219 per person, 50% off for children, and +$90.00 for wine pairings.
- New Years’ Eve To-Go: Those looking to enjoy a stress-free celebratory meal from the comfort of their own home can choose from an array of options including black pepper grilled beef satay or smoke salmon and potato blini, delectable cheese platters and decadent dessert petit fours. Click here for more details. Priced at $375 and serves six to eight people.
- New Years’ Eve Prime Rib To-Go: Leave the cooking to the culinary team with a delicious three-course prime rib dinner to-go with all the fixing for four people including slow roasted prime rib of beef, Yorkshire pudding, herb and garlic roasted new potatoes and more. Priced at $280, serves four people.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner: Ring in 2021 with an elaborate seafood spread and decadent dessert at Fairmont Waterfront’s ARC Restaurant. This unforgettable dining and live music experience captures the allure of West Coast life with its snow-capped mountain and harbour views. Enjoy the flavours of the ocean to the stories of local farmers with Chef Michael Pagnacco’s five-course menus. Offered at $139 for adults, no children pricing available on New Year’s Eve.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- New Year’s Eve Dining: Enjoy New Year’s Eve at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver’s Notch8 Restaurant & Bar with a three-course dinner from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Menu includes indulgent dishes like burrata, foie gras torchon, striploin, sablefish, agnolotti, and water apple cake a as well a complimentary glass of bubbly to ring in the New Year. Maximum number of guests per table is six. Limited à la carte menu will also be available. Offered at $129 per adult, $64.50 per child (not inclusive of tax & gratuities).
- New Year’s Eve To-Go: Stay home with your bubble and bid farewell to 2020 in style with Notch8’s to-go options, including canapes kits and charcuterie grazing boards, available for pick-up on December 30 or 31.
Fairmont Pacific Rim
- New Year’s Eve To-Go: Let the culinary team at Fairmont Pacific Rim do the cooking this year. NYE To-Go includes all of the cocktail party provisions to ring in the New Year, including a spread of hot and cold canapés, cheese and charcuterie boards, and dips. Elevate your NYE experience with add-ons including pinche tacos, albacore tuna tataki, northern divine caviar and more. Available on December 31, 2020 starting from $180 per to go order, serves four to six guests. Pick-up available on December 31 from 10:00
AM to 3:00 PM. Orders must be placed by December 28 at 12:00 PM.
Earlier in the year, Accor introduced cleanliness protocols and hygiene safeguards at its hotels worldwide through the Group’s ALLSAFE cleanliness label developed with the support of Bureau Veritas, a recognized world leader in testing, inspections and certification services. To offer additional reassurance to travelers as they head out on new adventures, Accor properties in North & Central America feature enhanced protocols and procedures implemented through its ALL Safe & Well program – a comprehensive health and safety program addressing every part of the customer journey. All protocols and standards are reviewed and evaluated regularly to ensure relevance and maximum efficacy, and are subject to vary by hotel and change based on the guidance of the WHO, CDC & PHAC, AHLA & USTA, and local health and government authorities. Additional information about ALL Safe & Well can be found online at www.allsafeandwell.com.
We strongly encourage reservations in advance. Terms and conditions vary by property. Other restrictions may apply.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,000 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 300,000 team members worldwide. Over 65 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFY) in the United States. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
For more information and reservations visit accor.com or all.accor.com
Media release and images provided by Sydney Torgov, Chimera Collective