H Tasting Lounge Brings Back Its Thanksgiving Turkey Takeout
The ultimate holiday takeout experience returns
When a Thanksgiving meal thrills friends and family alike, it quickly becomes a tradition.
H Tasting Lounge (HTL) – at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver – is bringing back its overwhelmingly popular Thanksgiving Turkey Takeout. Leave the oven off and spoil your loved ones (and yourself) with this complete, generously-portioned dinner that easily feeds 6 to 8 hungry guests.
Featuring all your traditional favourites prepared by our acclaimed culinary team, each package includes:
• A Fraser Valley whole roasted natural turkey, basted in thyme and rosemary oil
• Dried apricot and cranberry stuffing
• Housemade cranberry sauce with orange essence and pan gravy
• Creamy buttermilk Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
• Roasted root vegetables seasoned with allspice and cracked pepper
• Brussels sprouts with caramelized shallot and fresh herbs
• Freshly baked sourdough rolls with sweet butter
• Freshly baked pumpkin pie, traditionally spiced and served with Chantilly cream on the side
Each Thanksgiving Turkey Takeout is $375. Available for pick-up only on Sunday, October 9, between 2:30 pm and 6 pm. The number of packages available is limited; please place your order no later than 12pm, Thursday, October 6. While the sides will be packaged and cooked, re-heating is required to ensure the integrity of the flavour profile and texture. (Re-heating instructions will be provided.)
Click here to order, or call 604.691.6962.
About H Tasting Lounge
Evoking the glamour of early 20th-century Hollywood, H Tasting Lounge offers a robust line-up of handcrafted cocktails, curated by premium bartenders and complemented with local tasting plates. Its elegant art deco-inspired space, was designed by LIV Interiors and has been honoured with three awards from the Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia. Unwind in the sophisticated, plush velvet interior, take in seaside views from the waterfront patio in the summer, or dine within translucent domes in the spring and winter. Open daily for lunch and dinner service, and for afternoon tea service on weekends. htastinglounge.com
Media release and images provided by Laura Serena, Serena PR.