Ideas, Recipes, and a Contest, Oh My!
Well Seasoned Gourmet Food Store Spreads Seasonal Joy
Unbelievably, December is here and the holiday season is in full swing!
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday now behind us, the entertaining part of the season is here: visiting people’s homes, and having guests into ours. Being time-pressed, you don’t want to show up empty handed, and you definitely want to be the hostess with the most-ess.
If you live in Vancouver or the Fraser Valley, Well Seasoned Gourmet Foods has you covered.
At the store they have a freezer full of gourmet-to-go options that will make you look like a total hero when all you have to do is thaw, heat and serve!
From take-and-bake cookies and pies (spend more time eating, less time making!) to flatbreads, savory tarts, and locally-sourced meat dinners, you can visit in store or order for pick up online (or call 604-530-1518).
Three ways to get your Inspo from Well Seasoned
1. 24 local features: Every day the team is sharing a delicious, local feature on its website, that are holiday must-haves and that make a great gift.
2. New Daily Recipe: Every day, we’ll post a recipe that uses our local feature product. Get using your local gems right away, or write these recipes in a Christmas cards along with your great gift!
3. A chance to WIN IT ALL! Each day, the featured local product is added to a Holiday Basket and in “reverse advent calendar” style, a lucky winner will be awarded the huge prize on Dec 25.
Enter to win these 24 delicious treats on Well Seasoned Instagram Stories, Facebook and contest page.
Make The End of this Decade Delicious
Your New Year’s Eve plans just got tastier.
Skip the groceries and cleanup, and stay in, with these two NYE options you can pick up in store:
1. Charcuterie: Choose a delicious Cheese and Charcuterie Board for two that includes the crackers and all the tasty accompaniments for $26.99 plus tax.
2. Gourmet Dinner for two, for $60.00 plus tax.
Cheese & Charcuterie
(vegetarian version available)
Salad of fresh herbs, micro greens and baby lettuce with citrus vinaigrette
Prawn & Chorizo Risotto with charred corn, red peppers and parmesan
(vegetarian version available)
Chocolate Pate with fresh berries
*Orders are accepted until December 30 at 12:00pm
Pick ups are December 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31 (until 4pm)
It’s clear that if you are a foodie and want some effortless ways to level up your entertaining, that Well Seasoned has everything you need.
To enter the contest for the “reverse advent calendar”, download a recipe, or plan your pickup of holiday eats, visit the Well Seasoned website.
About Well Seasoned
Well Seasoned, owned by Angie Quaale, is a Langley-based gourmet food store, and specializing in international and local hard-to-find specialty ingredients, spices, cookware and condiments.
With a passion for fine food, Well Seasoned is a food lover’s one-stop paradise for fresh culinary delights featuring local artisan producers, weekly in-store cooking classes with renowned chefs, educational seminars, and insights into the most cutting-edge food trends and products. Well Seasoned’s website also offers weekly new recipes for every home cook.
For more information on Well Seasoned, please visit wellseasoned.ca, or call 604-530-1518.
Media release and images provided by Giulia Sa Baretto, Town Hall Brands.