Hello Backyard Vineyards Friends!
We have missed you and can’t wait to see you all soon. Good News, we will be opening our Gazebo & Picnic Hill on May 22nd for bottle and platter service.
It will look a little different as we will be making a few changes for the
safety of staff & guests…
NEW RESERVATION POLICY IN EFFECT AS OF MAY 22
- Our new hours of operation will be 11:00 am-5:00 pm daily
- Reservations will be required & can be made by calling us at(604) 539-9463
- Reservations need to be made prior to our 11:00 am open
- You will be able to pre order your wine & food
- To make sure everyone gets a chance to enjoy, table reservations will be for a 90-minute visit
- We have reduced the number of tables in the picnic area and gazebo to maintain social distancing & tables will only allow for 6 guests max
- We will be taking additional precautions such as wearing gloves and masks to ensure everyone’s safety
- Please feel free to bring your own mask for your comfort & we will have hand sanitizing stations available
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Our most important priority is keeping everyone safe and having you enjoy our fantastic BC VQA wines from an acceptable distance.
Please give us a call (604) 539-9463 with any questions
Information and image courtesy of the winery.