Summer weather might be a bit slow in arriving but fortunately more and more BC wineries are opening up to visitors.
Bench 1775 on Naramata Bench is open and welcoming visitors and wine lovers to enjoy wine tasting once again. Please note that reservations are highly recommended.
WE ARE OPEN!
Our Tasting Room is open (Wed-Sun, 12-5pm.) Reservations highly recommended.
JOIN US FOR A TASTING
Hours: Wednesday- Sunday, 12:00 -5:00pm
Fees: Tastings are $10 per person, waived with purchase.
Note: Reservations highly recommended. Walk-ins welcome.
We are excited to begin hosting our guests on our beautiful patio overlooking Lake Okanagan beginning July 1st. For the safety of our staff and guests, we are asking everyone to not bring any outside food products onto our patio at this time. Charcuterie options will be available for purchase beginning July 8th for guests enjoying a flight on our patio.
Starting July 8th, guests are welcome to enjoy a wine flight (three 3oz pours) from our rotating list of flights. Guests booking our vertical flight experiences will gain access to purchase our reserved library wines! Walk-ins are welcome, however pre-booked reservations have priority.
For Wine Club Members:
Exclusively for our wine club members. When visiting us at the winery you will receive complimentary wine tastings for you and 4 friends. Appointment must be booked in advance Here or, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1775 Naramata Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8T8
Tel: (250)490-4965 ext 108
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Firstly, thank you to all our loyal followers & Club Members for supporting our winery through these trying times. We’re thankful to each of you for your continued support through online ordering, sharing our wines with your friends & showing us love on social media.
Our team has been working diligently on the re-opening plan to ensure the safety of all guests & staff visiting our winery. In order to follow government guidelines, we’ve implemented the following protocols during your visit:
- All our staff have been trained using updated WorkSafe B.C safety information sheets
- Tasting Room capacity has been reduced to 20 people tasting at one time; groups no larger than 6 people
- One way in, one way out! Please respect our designated entrance & exit
- Sanitizer stations have been set-up throughout our facility; we ask you use upon entering
- Staff will wash their hands throughout the day & between customers
- All major contact surfaces will be sanitized between customers & on a regular basis
- Washrooms will be sanitized frequently
- For tastings, you have the choice of using our glassware or, for an additional $8 you can keep your own Bench 1775 logo’d wine glass! $10 tasting fee applied but waived with purchase
- Our outdoor tasting stations & waiting areas have been measured to maintain 6ft distancing between you and other guests. Please respect other guests personal spaces.
- In the event mother nature rains on us, our Tasting Room will move indoors for socially distanced tastings at the bar. In addition, an indoor waiting area is available should we reach capacity.
- Reservations are accepted Here. Walk-ins welcome, however pre-booked reservations have priority.
The Bench 1775 Team is excited to welcome you back to explore & experience the best of the Bench. If you’re uncomfortable with joining us for a tasting, our curbside pick-up will still be available. Place your order through our website, select “Pick-Up” for shipping option & our team will have it ready to go upon your arrival. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or phone 250-490-4965 ext 106.
We continue to offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING across Canada! If you wish to arrange for pick-up, please contact our winery at 250-490-4965.
WE ARE ONE OF THE TOP 8 WINERIES IN CANADA & THE TOP 4 WINERIES IN BC!
Have you heard the news? We were named in the TOP 8 WINERIES IN CANADA, and the TOP 4 WINERIES IN BC at the 2018 National Wine Awards of Canada!
Information and images courtesy of the winery.
If you would like to be featured on MyVanCity.ca please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, features are complimentary and with appreciation wine samples are accepted for review.