Uva Caffè Bar Offers Two-for-One Espresso-Based Drinks Throughout July, Cibo Features Create-Your-Own Mimosas, $15-Across-the-Board Weekend Brunch Dishes
UVA CAFFÈ BAR
The new Uva Caffè Bar menu is available for dine-in or takeout seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and includes specialty hot and cold espresso-based beverages, fresh-pressed juices and seasonally inspired fare created by new Executive Chef Jesse Zuber such as:
- Panino Vegetariano (avocado, pickled pepperoncini, Taleggio, red onion, arugula), $8;
- Panino Colazione (pancetta, provolone, egg, pesto), $9;
- Panino Pacifico (smoked salmon, whipped ricotta, pickled red onion, capers), $9;
- Caesar Salad (baby romaine, house dressing, focaccia crouton, Grana Padano), $8;
- Power Bowl (quinoa, beets, hemp hearts, lemon vinaigrette, kale, avocado, dried cranberry, cabbage, parsley), $10;
- Cibo Insalata (local organic greens, farm-fresh vegetables, honey thyme vinaigrette), $8.
CIBO WEEKEND BRUNCH
Meanwhile, next door at Cibo, Zuber has introduced a deliciously fun, come-as-you-are menu of signature brunch favourites all offered for $15 on weekends from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. that includes:
- Create-Your-Own, Self-Serve Mimosas (one bottle of Prosecco, flight of seasonally inspired juices), $45;
- Brunch Affogato (soft strawberry and chocolate whip, double espresso, Kahlua, brandy), $10;
- Moda Caesar (herb-infused gin, Punt e Mes, Walters Caesar mix, tomato juice, lemon, Worcestershire, pepper shrub), $10;
- Agave Mixup (tequila, Walters Caesar mix, pineapple, tobasco, Worcestershire, lime); $10;
- Beet Around (avua silver cachaca, Laphroaig 10yr Scotch, red beet and parsley, lime), $10.
- Eggs Benedict — choice of Classic (housemade sourdough English muffin, prosciutto cotto, poached eggs, Hollandaise) or Taste of Florence (housemade sourdough English muffin, whipped ricotta, spinach alla panna, poached eggs, rosemary Hollandaise);
- Ciabatta French Toast (sour cream Chantilly, fruit compote, citrus curd, Amaro Nonino syrup);
- The Venetian (crispy fried soft shell crab cake, poached egg, lemon aioli, spiced potato, arugula, shallot);
- The Roman (sunny side egg, artichokes alla Romana, prosciutto cotto, grilled tomato, ciabatta, salsa rosa, toasted fig and honey crumble);
- The Sicilian (spicy Italian sausage, sunny side egg, San Marzano tomato, crispy fried mozzarella, cannellini bean, arugula);
- The Tuscan (Tuscan sausage, poached eggs, grilled ciabatta, creamed kale, cannellini bean).
Guests can also partake in a more exclusive dining experience by booking the Madonna Room — an elegant enclave that connects Cibo and Uva and provides a private gathering spot for small groups — for brunches and meetings during weekdays and weekends. For more information, enquiries and pricing, call 604-602-9570 or email email@example.com.
Reservations for Cibo Trattoria can be made via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant at 604-602-9570, while Uva will accept walk-ins only based on availability.
For more information about Cibo Trattoria, go to cibotrattoria.com, become a fan of /CiboTrattoria on Facebook and follow @CiboTrattoria on Twitter and @cibotrattoria on Instagram. For more information about Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar, go to uvavancouver.com, become a fan of /UvaVancouver on Facebook and follow @UvaVancouver on Twitter and @uvavancouver on Instagram.
900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 0A8 | 604-602-9570 | cibotrattoria.com
ABOUT UVA WINE & COCKTAIL BAR | Located within the chic Moda Hotel in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar has built a long-standing reputation as one of the preeminent wine and cocktail bars not only in the city but across the country. Winner of the prestigious gold medal for Best Wine Bar in the Georgia Straight’s annual Golden Plate Awards from 2010 through ’19 and singled out for a spot on the 2018 compilation of Canada’s 50 Best Bars, Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar offers an elegant gathering spot for wine and spirit connoisseurs seeking a sanctuary that tempts both eye and palate alike. Pairing Cibo Trattoria’s Italian-inspired cuisine, choice charcuterie and artisanal cheese with an eclectic menu of enticing cocktails, refined wines and import and local craft beers, Uva is a relaxed-yet-cosmopolitan interpretation of an authentic Italian enoteca.
900 Seymour Street, Vancouver BC V6B 0A8 | 604-632-9560 | uvavancouver.com