Mon Paris Pâtisserie brings a taste of Paris home for the holidays
Sweetening the season with her impeccable treats, Mon Paris Pâtisserie owner and pastry chef, Elena Krasnova, invites you to indulge in a little luxury this holiday season. Gorgeous chocolate creations, cookies, cakes and pastries from Mon Paris Pâtisserie (4396 Beresford St., Burnaby) provide effortless moments of bliss and are available to enjoy now until Christmas.
The 2020 Mon Paris Pâtisserie Holiday Collection:
Yule logs (serves eight)
Mon Paris Bûche de Noël are available to order now for pick up on Dec. 22-24, or delivery on Dec. 22 and 23.
• Pistachio raspberry, $39: pistachio crunch, cream and mousse with raspberry confit and almond biscuit.
• Hazel (gluten free) $39: hazelnut crunch, chocolate biscuit and cream with dark chocolate and hazelnut mousse.
• Log exotique, $45: orange crème brûlée, coconut jelly and streusel, madeleine biscuit with pas sion fruit mousse.
Holiday chocolate gifts
• Chocolate tree, $27: milk or dark chocolate, with a variety of nuts and dried fruits. • Milk chocolate stocking diorama, $19: made with real milk chocolate and three signature choco late truffles.
• Chocolate poinsettia flowerpot, $17: milk, dark and ruby chocolate.
• Chocolate ornament, $16: milk or dark chocolate lattice ornaments, with signature truffles. • Advent calendar, $27: behind each day hides one of five premium Belgian chocolates (white, milk, dark, caramel and ruby).
• Chocolate stocking stuffers, $3.50: Christmas tree and gingerbread men shaped milk chocolates.
• Christmas cookie set, $25: 20 assorted cookies including six caramelized pecan, six hazelnut chocolate chip, four pistachio shortbread and four ruby chocolate dipped shortbread.
• Christmas cookie decorating kit, $23: 16 baked sugar cookies, three bags of royal icing and one bag of rainbow sprinkles.
The 2020 holiday collection is available now at Mon Paris Pâtisserie. Yule logs must be ordered in advance for pickup only from Dec. 22-24 or delivery only on Dec. 22 and 23, 2020. Orders for Yule logs, holiday collection treats, boxes of cookies, macarons and Belgian chocolate bonbons can be made online at monparis.ca/christmas, in-person at Mon Paris, or by phone at 604-564- 5665.
- The Hazel Yuel Log is gluten free and based on the recipe of one of Elena’s best selling cakes.
- The Pistachio Raspberry Yule Log was her most popular flavour last year.
- The chocolate Stocking Diorama with truffles is new this year.
- The chocolate Poinsettia Flowerpot is made with dark, milk and ruby chocolate.
About Elena Krasnova, Mon Paris Pâtisserie
Born in Russia, Chef Elena moved to Vancouver in her early twenties where she attended univer sity, collecting several degrees—including accounting—prior to pursuing a career in pastry. Real izing that number crunching wasn’t for her, she plunged into her true passion, moving to Paris to study at the famed Ferrandi l’Ecole de Gastronomie before working at France’s oldest and most
storied patisserie, Dalloyau. Elena brought her international experience home to B.C. with the launch of Mon Paris Pâtisserie in January of 2017.
For more information visit: monparis.ca.
Mon Paris Pâtisserie
Address: 4396 Beresford St, Burnaby B.C.
Media release and image provided by Katharine Manson, Katharine Manson Communications.