FALL CUP FILL-UP: HONOLULU COFFEE OFFERS BUY-ONE-GET-ONE COFFEE FEATURE TO CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL COFFEE DAY OCTOBER 1
Cafes Offer One-Day-Only BOGO on all Espresso-Based Beverages and Coffee Drinks
Before Launching New Fall Menu on October 5
From the ever-popular Hawaiian Lattes to Honey Coconut Cold Brews, coffee lovers jonesing for a java fix can celebrate International Coffee Day by taking advantage of the all-day BOGO feature available for in-store or take-away service at both locations.
The Honolulu Coffee Vancouver cafes are also cozying up to autumn by adding fresh new features to their fall menus beginning Monday, October 5 that include:
- OatChata — this fall menu favourite comprising cold brew coffee, oat milk and cinnamon makes its return to the lineup and offers refreshing, fall-forward flavours, hot $6, iced $7.5;
- Ube Latte — a sweet potato-based beverage that incorporates baked purple yam, agave syrup and condensed milk and is then steamed with milk and topped with (optional) whipped cream, hot $6, iced $7.5;
- Ube Bread — real purple sweet potato and all-natural ingredients combine for a sweet slice of a loaf to fall in love with, $4.5 per slice;
- The Aloha Açaí Bowl — indulge in a little taste of the tropics with a bowl that builds on a refreshing frozen base of açaí berries, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and apple juice sweetened with honey and is topped with fresh strawberries, kiwi, bananas, housemade granola and coconut flakes, $14;
- Build Your Own Açaí Bowl — start with the frozen açaí base and add a choice of customizable toppings that include fresh strawberries, kiwi, bananas, housemade granola, almond butter, macadamia nuts, coconut flakes or honey, starting at $8, with toppings $1.50 to $2 each.
Both locations are open for limited in-store seating and have instituted a number of health and safety protocols to ensure the continued wellbeing of its staff and guests, including the temporary suspension of cash payments and use of personal mugs. Patrons can also phone in orders for pickup and take advantage of takeout and delivery service available through Uber Eats (Kerrisdale and Nelson) and DoorDash.
Downtown Vancouver: 888 Nelson St., Vancouver BC V6Z 2H1 | 778-379-6607 | Mondays through Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed Sundays
Kerrisdale: 2098 W 41st Ave., Vancouver V6M 4M4 | 604-620-2168 | Seven days a week 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.