With so many choices you know this is the place you want to be this summer!
Guest Experience at Okanagan Crush Pad
Okanagan Crush Pad is OPEN!
Hours are 11am to 6pm daily.
You will discover an exciting new format: one that provides space, comfort, and has the health of our staff and you top of mind. Come for a visit, check out our expanded tastings, and enjoy any one of our flights for our promotional fee of $20 until the end of August.
The online booking system guarantees a private table to enjoy one of four tasting flights, offerings in a peaceful, unrushed vineyard setting. To learn more and understand our health and safety protocols visit here.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit Okanagan Crush Pad:
- Reservations. Group size limited to 6 people maximum. Reservation times have been staggered. Please arrive on time so we can space guests out.
- Tasting fees of $20 per person payable upon booking. Choice of flight offerings available once seated.
- Guest Concierge will greet you to manage visitor flow and
- A guest log will be maintained to provide Interior Health with contacts if health issues arrive post visit. This list will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Table service exclusive to your group. Tables have been placed in our cellar and patio areas to provide exclusivity.
- Convenience of pre-poured wine flights and tasting cards to limit interaction with other guests and allow distanced service from our staff.
- Four different pre-set wine flights on offer, each featuring six wines.
- Table side wine ordering and delivery. We bring it to you.
- Guest count has been limited to ensure adequate social distancing and personalized wine country hospitality.
When you Arrive for your Reservation
- Please check in at the Guest Concierge stand.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for your use.
- Bring your own water bottle. If not, we will provide bottled water.
- Dress for outdoor weather. We will have you under cover.
We invite you to enjoy one of the Okanagan’s most unique winery experiences. Surrounded by the heart of our wine making facility, our tables and patio offer an unparalleled insight into the art and science of wine making. Learn how we marry original wine making techniques with modern knowledge to craft wines which are vibrant, fresh – and, above all, true to their Okanagan vineyard terroirs.
There are four different pre-set wine flights on offer.
Raised in Concrete Flight – $25 per person
This flight is for purists who want to learn more about concrete tanks and the impact they have on wine. On offer are three whites, a rosé and two reds, all fermented and aged in concrete. Discover how this vessel helps accentuate a rich, round texture in our wines.
Organic Flight of Fancy – $35 per person
Our winery started its journey to organic certification in 2011. This flight features six organic wines from our Free Form, Haywire and Narrative portfolios. Winemaker Matt Dumayne takes those principles that we farm by and employs low intervention winemaking techniques in the cellar.
Top Flight Reds – $35 per person
A few of our lighter reds ideal for summer sipping combined with some bigger reds to round out your collection for this coming fall and winter are featured in this flight. Gamay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and an intriguing Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc blend are on offer.
Weekend Bubbles Flight (Friday to Sunday) – $40 per person
This flight of six offers our fun approachable charmat method sparkling, traditional method wines, an organic sparkling wine and a impactful vintage bubble that has been ageing in our cellar for seven years. We’ll talk sparkling wine and food pairing and explore how each style is made.
Okanagan Crush Pad is located at
16576 Fosbery Rd
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z6
Information and images courtesy of the winery.
If you would like to be featured on MyVanCity.ca please email firstname.lastname@example.org, features are complimentary and with appreciation wine samples are accepted for review.