LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: CAFÉ MEDINA OPENS FOR DINNER SERVICE THURSDAYS THROUGH SATURDAYS STARTING OCTOBER 22
Reservations Now Open for New Mediterranean-Inspired Dining Experience at Beloved Downtown Institution
Available Thursdays through Saturdays for dine-in as well as pickup and delivery, Executive Chef Chris West’s evening food menu offers an array of savoury snacks, small plates and housemade breads, spreads and sides available à la carte and as part of two tasting-menu options that include, among others:
- Carrote (raita, persillade, za’atar), $12;
- Legume Vert (broccolini, tahini, sesame seeds), $12;
- Halloumi (Aleppo honey, toasted pistachio, pita chips), $14;
- Harissa Prawns (Sole Food Farms greens, barrel-aged feta, orange, fennel), $16;
- Hummus Pitryot (roasted mushrooms, hummus, housemade flatbread), $17;
- Le Thon (pickled beans, Castelvetrano olives, egg), $17;
- Coca (seasonal ingredients, housemade sourdough flatbread), $18;
- Hummus Agneau (lamb, hummus, jus, pomegranate, housemade flatbread), $18;
“Jenna, Chris and the whole team has worked extremely hard to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience unlike anything else we’ve seen in Vancouver to date,” says Café Medina ownerRobbie Kane. “We can’t wait to welcome longtime fans and new visitors alike and offer them the same sustenance, service and atmosphere we pride ourselves on providing every day in a new nighttime setting.”
MEDINA AFTER DARK RESERVATIONS, TAKEOUT AND DELIVERY
Limited reservations for parties of two to six people for Café Medina’s new Medina After Dark services offered Thursdays through Saturdays beginning October 22 can be made via exploretock.com/medinacafe. Medina at Night menu items are also available for pickup by calling the restaurant at 604-879-3114 or ordering via Ritual and Tock, with delivery also available through DoorDash.
780 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC | 604-879-3114 | medinacafe.com
Brunch: Mondays – Fridays 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., weekends and holidays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., daily happy hour 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. | Medina After Dark: Thursdays – Saturdays 5 to 10 p.m., happy hour 3 to 6 p.m.
Media release and images provided by Jan-Christian Sorensen, SMC Communications Inc.